Chapter 17: You Cant Just Leave.

Kinas POV:

I saw Ashley walking out of the mall with some chick. She was pretty from the looks of her. Pale skin, dressed in all black and studs, red hair dip dyed black down to her knees, tattoo on her chest, and a ring on her finger. WAIT!! A RING!! NOOOO! Ash couldn't have proposed to her. We slept together less than 2 months ago. He loved me! UGH, I have to find out what's going on. If they are a couple, Ash will have to mess up sometime if you get where I'm going. Thank God I have Ella helping me. Now to find out what's going on...

Ashley's POV:

Kina walked towards us, and had an evil smirk on her face. Good thing all of our bags were already in the Camero, so I could wrap my arm around my girlfriends shoulders. Hopefully Kina will get the message that I have a girlfriend.

"Hey Ashley!" She said all cheery like. She didn't even notice my girlfriend standing right next to my when she gave me a hug, her chest a little too close to my face. It made me uncomfortable.

"Hey." I replied. I didn't want to talk to her.

"So how have you been since, well, y'know?" She asked smiling evilly.

Mikki's eyes got wide and her jaw dropped, but she quickly closed it, then looked at me with pissed off eyes. She removed my arm from her shoulders and walked back to her Camero.

"I'm fine. Kina, why are you bothering me!" I growled harshly. I was sad that my girlfriend walked away pissed, but I was mad because Kina was up to no good.

"I just wanted to see how my Ashy was doing." She said so innocently, while batting her eyes.

"First of all, I'm not 'YOUR ASHY', and second, that girl that just walked off was my girlfriend. We were both doing last minute tour shopping before we left." I told her.

"You mean she's going with you!" She yelled. Why the hell would this slut care!

"No, she's female vocalist and bassist for Under Surrender. We both leave for tour tomorrow. Us with THE CHURCH OF THE WILD ONES TOUR and Under Surrender with THE LAST SHOT TOUR. Her plane leaves for Rome around 1:30 am and I'm leaving for Odessa, Texas at 8 am." I explained, praying to god she'd leave me alone.

"Oh...I see..." She said. Another evil smirk cracking across her face.

"We'll I should go, Mikki was a little pissed." I said. As I started to walk away, Kina grabbed my hand lightly and I turned to face her.

"I've missed you Ashley." Was all she said when she looked into my eyes. I let go of her hand and walked back to Mikkis Camero. Why of all days did Kina have to come today. I arrived at the car and got in.

"I'm sorry." I said sweetly to her, hoping Mikki would talk to me.

"Ok Ashley." Was all she said. I can't believe this. We've only been a couple for less than 16 hours, and I've already fucked up and hurt her.

I am a jackass.

We pulled into the driveway and as she put the car in park, I put my hand over hers. She looked at me, sadness in her eyes. I cupped the side of her face with my free hand and leaned in. She didn't stop me when our lips touched, she kissed back. She ran her free hand through my hair.

It felt great to know she forgave me.