Chapter 46: Im Made Of Things You Cannot Be...

Mikkis POV:

Our new house is beautiful. I know, I know, a little cliche right, but it is! I think our new house will end up being 'the BVB house'. It's a great feeling knowing that in less than a week, I will be living with the Purdy Outlaw I love.

We aren't telling anybody until the day of the 'big move' except Jorel, because we will need his truck for big furniture and what can't fit in my Camero. I know I promised Morghin she would live with me, but she has Andy, and I have Ashley.

I think the circumstances have changed.

We arrived at Andy and Ashley's Flat, because I was helping Ash to start packing his room. I almost guarantee by the end if the week, Andy will be asking Ash to stay.

I'm still ticked at Andy. So I'm not saying goodbye. It's not because he asked Morghin to tour with him when he knew this was my first tour without my bro, but believe me that's one of the reasons. It's because he avoided me completely the first 2 months on tour in the UK together. Doesn't he know that it hurt one of his best friends. If I am even one of his best friends anymore. We were so close as teens, then he met Scout and drifted away from me. The minute Scout dumped his fucking ass, he came back to me crying. Then he did the same to me when he met Juliet.

I want to have nothing to do with Andrew Dennis Biersack.

Nothing. At. All