Chapter 21: Live Shows and Party Hard

~ 4 weeks into TOUR~~~~~~~~~~~

Mikki's POV:

I miss Ashley.I miss his scent of Black Cologne, Jack Daniels Whisky, Bubble mint, Axe Body Spray, and hair spray. We have talked very little, because when its Night time there, it's Day time here and vise versa. Well I guess this is the price to pay when a rockstar dates another rockstar. I'm still worried about Ashes Pervy Purdy side getting the best of him. I'm not like the bombshells he normally goes for. I wear band t shirts, skinny jeans, and studded bracelets and belts. While the girls he goes for wear tight tube tops, high stilettos, short skirts that if they bend over will show more than most people want to see. There's especially one that sends shivers down my spine and makes my blood run cold.

Kina...

I think Jack Frost just stepped on the bus because it just dropped in temperature. I know Ash is old enough to know right from wrong, I mean he's 28, but I still can't be sure he won't end up mesmerized by some chicks rock hard body.

Gosh I'm making myself sick just thinking about it. Good thing Under Surrenders sound checks in a half hour.

I walk into the bathroom to check my looks. I'm wearing a black ripped Mötley Crüe GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS tank top, red skinny jeans, black studded combat boots, and of coarse my airbrushed band I normally keep on my ring finger. I braided my hair into a long braid down my back and tied it off with one of the scrunchies Ashley got for me. I applied a thick ring of eyeliner & black sparkly eyeshadow. I added some plum lipstick to make my pale complexion paler. I put on my leather fingerless gloves, my leather studded belt and wrist cuff, and my heavy chained cross necklace.

I'm ready. I grab my bass and walk to the stage, where everyone in Under Surrender is almost all set up.

"UNDER SURRENDER ON IN FIVE YOU GUYS AND MIKKI READY?" Our manager Kevin asked

"Yeah!" We all answered.

The opening band is just about finished when my back pocket vibrates. The I.D. read Ashley. I wish I could talk to my baby, but I had less than a minute, so I Texted him instead.

Ashley, I'm sorry I can't answer your call, I go on stage in about 30 seconds. I love you baby!!

~MikkiUnderSurrender~

Moments later

Ok I love you too baby! I'll call you in 2 hours, I don't care how late it is, I want 2 hear your voice.

~AshleyPurdy~

Aww! I quickly put my phone away and ran on stage.

"Are all you motherfuckers ready to scream?" I growled into the microphone. The crowd went wild with screams and a few 'I Love You's'.

We started out with Roger Rabbit by Sleeping with Sirens.

Our set:

Beautiful Remains - BVB

Delish- Hollywood Undead

Another Bottle Down- Asking Alexandria

Horrifically Delicious- Blood on The DanceFloor

If you can't hang- Sleeping with Sirens

Fallen Angels - BVB

The Loss - Hollywood Undead

We don't belong - BVB

And ending the set we played Youth And Whisky - BVB.

"Thank you everyone so much." I said into the mic. I was exhausted. It was 9 pm, and all I wanted to do was go to sleep on our bus as we drove to the next venue, but I wanted to do some of our meet and greet first.

I signed a few shirts, rubber bracelets, posters, phone covers, people's skin, and took lots of photos before heading to the bus with my bass in hand.

When my head hit the pillow, Ashley called.

"Hey baby"

"Hey baby girl!" He said happily.

"I've missed you so much!" I said. Holding back tears

"I've missed you too, I think about you might and day, your always on my mind." He said. His words were making me melt.

"I love you! When you called I was about to go to sleep, Ukraine Rocks Hard. Happy belated birthday too." I said.

"I love you too, sorry I'm keeping you awake, I just miss you so very much, Ukraine rocks very hard, and your birthdays in a few weeks too so happy early birthday baby." He said. He was being so sweet.

"Did you like your surprises?" I asked him. I never got to ask how he liked what I packed in his luggage.

"Thank you by the way for the straightener, it gets used daily, and I tuck the lack black bra into my leather vest on a daily basis, it smells like your vanilla scent." He said.

The bra was the one I was wearing when I first met Ash when I fell off the 6 foot riser. He asked for it so he could keep it close to him. I hadn't unpacked the bag it was in from last tour, and so I just stuffed it in his suitcase.

"I'm glad you liked them. I'm getting a little tired, I'll Skype you in the morning around 10 ok?" I asked. It is getting harder to keep my eyes open. I am so fucking jet lagged. It sucks.

"Yeah I do, and jet lag sucks I know baby. Ok I'll Skype you around 10 pm since your talking about A.m. I love you." He said. God his sexy morning voice was showing because of his southern accent.

"I love you too Ashy." I said. Then we hung up.

The minute my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.