Chapter 57: Lost In Time

Mikkis POV:

I normally don't wear white, but it's for Ella & Jake. I put on the short designer dress and the matching white and pink heels.

Sammi walked in with 5 Victorias Secret bags and 5 regular bags that each had our names on them. In the Victorias Secret bags we all recieved was a Sparkly and Lacey Strapless Push-up Bra and matching thong. These were what we were to wear underneath our dresses. In the regular bags were studs.

- In Laurens bag was a choker necklace with a cross charm, a set of 2 pearl earrings, a black eyeliner pencil, and a leatheer studded wrist cuff.

- In Sammi's bag was a choker necklace with a bleeding rose charm, a set of 2 blue pearl earrings, a white and silver eyebrow ring, a black eyeliner pencil, and a leather studded wrist cuff.

- In Juliet's bag was a choker necklace with a dragonfly charm, a set of 3 pink pearl earrings, a black eyeliner pencil, and a studded leather wrist cuff.

- In Scouts bag, was a choker necklace with a coffin charm, a set of 2 silver pearl earrings, a black eyeliner pencil, and a studded leather wrist cuff.

- In my bag, was a choker necklace with a snake charm, a black eyeliner pencil, a studded leather wrist cuff, a snake arm wrap, Crimson Red Lipstick, a white bellybutton ring, a set of 4 black diamond earrings, a silver nosering, and a silver lip ring with a blue ball.

I put everything in both bags on and walked up the stairs toward the chapel doors near Ashley, who was patiently waiting.

"You look...wow, Stunning." Ash said leaning down and pecking my lips. I knew all of the Black Veil Brides were checking me out, but honestly, I could care less.

Sammi and JINXX started playing Love Isn't Always Fair on their keyboard and violin, cueing us to  start. Scout opened the doors and threw glitter on all of the girls. Ashley linked his arm with mine and we walked down the isle. When Ella came through the doors, Jakes eyes got to the size of golfballs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the Wedding, at the reception hall, 9:02 pm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashley grabbed me by the waist just as Carolyn - BVB was put on the sterio sytem. We walked out to the dancefloor along with the other couples. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and Ash wrapped his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest as we slowly danced, him leading.

"You look beautiful." He complemented

"You look handsome." I responded

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30 minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashleys Pov:

I texted them all that it was time. We all went out to our vehicles and i took Mikki by the hand.

"Where are you taking me?" she giggled

"You'll see." I told her.

I started my motorcycle and followed JINXX ans Sammi. Mikki rested her head on my back the whole way.there. When we got there, I took one of CC's bandanas and blindfolded her. I walked her over towards the edge of the candle light lined lake, where JINXX was playing Overture. I unblindfolded her and she gasped.

"This is beautiful." she said in a hushed tone, then kissed me softly.

I knelt down on one  knee and gazed into her soft chocolate brown eyes so similar to my own.

"Mikki Riley Decker, Will you be the ANGEL to this OUTLAW, will you be the BRIDE to my BLACK VEIL? Will you be the PERFECTION to my WEAPON, The JULIET to my ROMEO? Will you marry me?"  I said after the poem.

"Yes Ashley, Yes I Will MARRY YOU!!!!" She exclaimed, tears of joy flowing down her pale lit cheeks. I put the black diamond engagement ring on her slender finger and everyone cheered. Even the Hollywood Undead guys were here, and Jorel, George, and Jordan had tears of joy in their eyes. I tilted my head up and kissed her softly and passionatly, letting the moment sink in. I deepend the kiss after she wrapped her arms around my neck, by running my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She obliged and we stood making out by the candle lit lake until we both needed air, then we parted.

"WE'RE ENGAGED!!!" We exclaimed.