Chapter 14: A Place and Time Always On My Mind...

Ashley's Pov:

I had just gotten off the phone with Ella when I smelled bacon cooking in the kitchen. I had an extra pair of clothes that I always kept in the trunk of my Mustang, so I decided I would wear them today. It was one of our older designed for Our Black Veil Brides Shirts, back when Sandra was still our drummer, but she's with Modern Day Escape now. Anyways along with that shirt, I had som black boxers and a pair of black acid washed skinny jeans. It was a perfect outfit for all the last minute tour packing and shopping.

"Mikki?" I called out

"Yeah Ash?" I heard her yell back

"Do you have a straightener I could use?" I asked

"Yeah I have three, they are in the top drawer left side of my vanity in the bathroom connected to my room." She replied back.

"Thanks Darlin'." I said, my southern accent showing.

I walked into the bathroom. She had a black, a blue, and a chrome straightener. The black one was warm, so it was recently used. I grabbed that one and plugged it in.

After I finished straightening and teasing my hair the way I wanted it, I walked into the kitchen to be greeted with a plate with 4 strips o bacon, a side if scrambled eggs, a cup of cherry yogurt, and 2 pieces of toast set on the table. On the opposite side of my plate sat a plate with 2 pieces of bacon, a small portion of scrambled eggs, a cup of cherry you hurt, and a piece of toast. It also had a cup of fruit. I sat down at my spot, to be followed by my girlfriend only moments later.