Chapter 32: Lost In Love...

Ashley's Pov:

We finally reached Las Vegas, Nevada around 5:20am. We were both exhausted. We were staying in a penthouse room at Caesars Palace, it's a hotel and casino. We checked into our hotel and went to our room.

I picked her up in one arm and carried her on my hip in one arm and our bags in the other. I set our bags down beside our bed and walked over to the fridge. She was light, so carrying her on my hip was easy. I looked at her and realized she was asleep. I didn't want to set her down, so I just carried her everywhere.

I grabbed a Mountain Dew from the fridge and a shot of Jack Daniels Whisky, then walked over to our bed. I set my drinks down and walked over to her bags. She didn't pack any pajama tops, only 2 pairs of pajama bottoms. I grabbed the zebra print lingerie with blue lace trim, and the pajama bottoms that were black white and blue leopard print.

I stroked her hair with my free hand to wake her up a little.

"Baby, baby wake up." I said softly.

"Mmhmmmnm..." She groaned

"You wanna change into something mor comfortable?" I asked still in a hushed tone.

"Mhm..Ashy cant you do it?" She said sleepily.

"Alright, I'll do it." I told her.

I took of her leather jacket and knee high studded combat boots, then stripped her of her black skinny jeans and black tank top. I put her in the lingerie top, and slipped her fuzzy pj bottoms on her. I then scooped her limp body up bridal style and carried her to bed. I was already in my boxers, so that wasn't an issue. I covered her up and crawled in behind her, wrapping my arms around her tiny figure.

"I love you." I whispered softly into her ear, knowing she probably wouldn't respond.

"I love you to Ash." She whispered softly moments later.