Chapter 20: I'll See You Again

Ashley's POV:

I awoke alone, in Jorel's flat, on a Wednesday. It was only 6 am, so I went into the kitchen to get my duffel bags and my suitcase. What I found on my stuff, was something unexpected.

It was a note. It read...

Ashley, if your reading this, by now, I'm probably on a plane. But I made you breakfast before I left. It's in the fridge on a tinfoil covered plate. I also put a surprise or 2 in your luggage, but you have to be in your BUNK before you look at them. ;)

~xxx Love You

~Mikki <3

Aww I love her too. Too bad I couldn't have told her more before she left. God I miss her already. I went into the fridge and found the plate. Inside was a small stack of 3 pancakes, with chocolate chips and syrup in mini cups on the side, a vanilla yogurt, and a small cup of fruit with grapes and watermelon. She treats me so well. Mikki has a 12 hour flight, so by 3:30 pm here, it will be 3:30 am there. And that's when she will be on her bus. I can't wait until I can call her and hear her angelic voice.

After I finished my breakfast, I put my luggage into my Mustang and drove to Andy and I's house. This is going to be a long tour, but in about a month or so, Black Veil Brides will be in Europe for the European part of THE CHURCH OF THE WILD ONES TOUR, so we will be seeing Mikki at a few of our shows.

When I stepped into the house, I found 4 worried Black Veil Brides members in the living room.

"Ashley Abrockett Purdy where the hell have you been!" Andy yelled, holding on to Morghin's waist as usual.

Even Sandra was here, and even with her sunglasses on, her glare was deadly. I so desperately wanted to say that I was with my girlfriend for the past 2 days.

"I was out." Was all I said

"For 2 fucking days! We all thought you might have been kidnapped by a crazy fangirl!" JINXX said.

"Where could you have been for 2 Fucking days?" Jake added.

"I WAS OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND, IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?!" I yelled. I was mad because everyone was questioning me and yelling at me. Ella nearly spit out her beer when I yelled.

"Y.You Have A Girlfriend?" Ella and CC said in unison. They looked shocked. Of coarse I haven't had a serious girlfriend in almost a year, but that shouldn't matter.

"Yes. Okay?" I said quiet and in defeat.

"So who's the 'Purdy Girlfriend'?" Asked Sammi. She is always nice to me. I'm so happy her and JINXX finally tied the knot.

"Umm...well you all met her last tour." I said sheepishly.

"KINA!" Ella said happily. She seemed to be always talking about Kina to me.

"Nope." I answered truthfully.

"Is she from one of the bands that headlined at Download Ash?" Asked Jake

"Yes, she was." I said. At least someone was getting closer.

"Was she one of the band members that got injured on stage?" Asked CC.

"Yep Christian she was." I replied

"Lizzy Hale from Halestorm?" Asked Andy

"Nope."

"Juliet Simms from Automatic Love letter?" Added Jake

"Nope"

"Mikki Decker from Under Surrender?" Asked JINXX

I blushed at her name.

"Yes. And I love her to pieces." I answered. When I said that, I think I saw Ella's eternal soul shatter. I wonder what's wrong with her.