Chapter 15: If Today Was Your Last Day...

Ella's POV:

I was going to either see or call Ashley later on today. I knew Kina was madly in love with Ash, and Ash used to have feelings for her. I don't know about now though. Jake said that Ash had his eyes on a girl, but he doesn't know what's going on anymore. I hope the girl he has his eyes on is Kina. She is my best friend, and if Ashley was dating her, we'd get to see each other almost every day. She lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, and I stay with Jake at his house when he's not on tour. Sometimes I get to stay on the bus and your with him, the rest of the time I go back home to London. This time though, I will be with my Jakey during The Church Of The Wild Ones Tour when they are in the UK. That would give me time to sweet talk Kina to Ashley. Jake doesn't like my plans, but has agreed to them to make me happy. I have a feeling Jake knows who the girl Ash is out for, and I wish he would tell me. I put on my black zip up hoodie with a white BVB logo on it. I also put on a pair of tan slacks and black ballet flats. I didn't even bother putting on a shirt. I was only going to be helping Jakey with his last minuet tour packing and preparations before loading the bus at 8 am tomorrow morning an heading to Odessa, Texas.

Today was going to go by way too fast.