Chapter 4: Forever I Will Lie Awake..

Mikkis Pov:

Wow what a show. As I carry my bass, I can't help but wonder, why do I feel watched? I haven't seen Morghin in a few hours, I'm starting to get worried. I make my way back to the Hollywood Undead bus, when suddenly Jake and Jinxx appear.

"Hey Mikki!!! You gonna get smashed tonight?" Jake asked, smiling his genuine sweet smile that I swear would kill a girl!

"Umm...uh...no, I'm 17, ya know, and with Jorel around he won't let me near here. You have fun, I'm just gonna go out somewhere." I said a little sadly, but I was fine.

"Aww well I really wished you could hang with us, Sammi will be here in a little bit. You could hang with her?" Jinxx had said, I knew he was trying to cheer me up, but it wasn't gonna help.

"I'm just gonna go, sorry guys but I think I'm gonna go find a hotel and come back in the morning. Jake could you get me the keys to my Camero, they are on the table?" I had to ask knowing that I really didn't want to walk in there, the last time they got smashed, they decided it would be a great time to compare their crotch sizes, I am mentally scarred.

"Sure, but where are you going?" Jake had asked. He cared, every one knew CC, Jake, and Jinxx treated me like a little sister. I basically was one to CC.

"I'm gonna find a hotel. I'm still mentally scarred from the last smashing..." It was true, but I was going to stay at a hotel, but I have to locate one first.

"Oh...ok but if anything happens CALL US, we need to know your safe!!!" Jinxx said as he climbed onto Hollywood Undead's bus.

Jake handed me my keys, and he handed me my purse, which he had put 2 ham and cheese sandwiches, 2 mountain dews, a monster, and a small bag of chips into. Aww

I received 3 text messages while driving, and 4 tweets

@JakePittsBVB: GETTING FUCKED UP ON THE Hollywood Undead BUS!!!! Fuck yea!!

@jinxxbvb: whoo too much time, not enough drinks! @SammiDoll baby where are you?

@ccbvb: woah! My heads spinning and Daniel Murillo is singing pigskin!!! Haha I agree "hike up that skirt get naughty" sorry @AshleyPurdy if you don't come quickly you'll miss it!!!

@DanielDrive: we be partying at download!!! Pigskin on karaoke! "Hike up that skirt get naughty. Hut 1 hut 2 hut 3 GO!!" @MikkiUS where ya at the homie J-Dog is dancing on the table

The texts

Jake: wen u find the hotel txt me the address in case something happens! K? ~JakePittsBVB~

My reply

Me: why are u typing lik dis??? And k!

****MikkiUnderSurrender****

Danny: where are you?!?

~DanielMurillo~HU

My reply

Me: I'm staying at a hotel, last time ya got smashed ya decided to see who is bigger in places you shouldn't, and by the way IM STILL SCARRED!!!!

****MikkiUnderSurrender****

He replied quickly

Danny: IM STILL SO VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!!!!! Your missing your brother singing Michael Jackson on the table. Well good night Mikki

~DanielMurillo~HU

Next message

Jorel: heyyyyyyyyy where my bby sis at?? ~J-Dog-HU~

Me: Hotel big bro. Not getting scarred

****MikkiUnderSurrender****

Jorel: ok gnite bby sis

~J-Dog-HU~

I put my phone away and pulled into a nice nearby hotel. I went inside.

"Hello welcome to Sunside inn" the receptionist said.

"Hi can I book a one night stay?" I asked. As she looked up she gasped.

"Oh my god! Aren't you Mikki from Under Surrender!!! And isn't your brother Jorel Decker!!!!" She said excitedly.

"Umm yeah. I see your a fan?" I ask and smiled

"Oh my god yes!! And we have a room available. It will be $198.87 for the room tonight" she said frantically

"Thanks" I smiled at her and paid her in cash

"Could I get a picture and an autograph?" She asked shyly

"Of coarse!!!" I smiled and she gave me her phone. We took 4 pictures together and I autographed her poster.

"What's your name?" I asked her

"Kailee. Kailee landwher" she smiled

"Nice to meet you Kailee, you coming to the show tomorrow?" I asked

"I wish, I don't have any money to get tickets" she said sadly

I pulled out a ticket and a backstage pass

"I hope I'll see you tomorrow" I said and set them in front of her on the desk

"Th-th-thank y-you"she stuttered

"Your welcome, hey do you want my number, we could text sometime?" I asked the already fangirling Kailee.

"S...s...sure"she stuttered I gave her mine and she gave me hers. I then took the elevated to the 8th floor to my room.

A/N sorry it's so long, it was just a fun chapter