Chapter 41: You Live Without Direction.

Ashley's POV:

I pulled back on my nice black skinny jeans and re buttoned my shirt. I picked Mikki up in my arms and kissed her.

"Do you want me to do your hair?" I asked her. She nodded and I went to her duffel bag. I fount 2 of the sparkly scrunchies i got her 4 or 5 months ago and went back over to her. I put her hair In 2 low pigtails.

"Thank you Ashy." She said leaning up and pecking a kiss to my lips.

"Ready?" I asked, looping my arm with hers.

"Ready." She replied.

We walked down stairs arm in arm. My family looked at her and their jaws dropped.

"Oh my fucking god ASHLEY, she's gorgeous!" My mother exclaimed.

"Gorgeous, mom, she's like a goddess!" Allie added.

"Thank you?" Mikki replied shyly, smiling at me.

"Mommy! It's her! It's the girl from Under Surrender!" Carolyn exclaimed.

"Is it?" Allie asked uncertain.

"Yeah, I'm guessing your a fan?" Mikki spoke up.

"Hell yeah, we're huge fans." Allie said. Carolyn came running in with a small poster. Mikkis eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Could you sign this?" Carolyn asked shyly.

"Of coarse, Ashley can I borrow your silver sharpie?" She asked. I handed her my silver sharpie that I always kept in my pocket and she signed my nieces poster.

"Thank you Mikki!" Carolyn exclaimed giving Mikki a hug. We all took out our phones and took photos of them together.

"Your welcome Carolyn." Mikki replied.

"Hey babe, wanna help me in the kitchen?" A familiar voice called for Aron.

"Sure, just let me talk with my little bro for a few minutes." Aron said in reply.

"Hey Aron." I said.

"Hey Ash. Your girlfriend is AMAZING by the way." Aron told me.

"Thanks, I'm going to go back to-" I was interrupted by glass shattering.

I turn around to see my girlfriend pick up the glass, and walk upstairs quickly. Then I realized what little slut my brother was 'dating' now.

Kina.