Chapter 51: You made me HATE ME!

Mikkis POV:

Why.

Why does she try so fucking hard to hurt me. She wants me to give in. I refuse. As I hit 83 miles per hour, those were my miserable thoughts after seeing that picture.

Fuck it!

Andy's POV: I was watching out the window for my fiancé to return when a cherry red Camero that belonged to my best friend skidded to a complete stop quickly right as she came to the curb. She just sat at the wheel. Head down, and tears running in a river down her face.

Ash as the great boyfriend he is made a quick dash out to the car.

Ashley's POV:

I ran out to my babys car like Voldemort on marijuana. She was sobbing her heart with her head on the wheel. When I got into the car, she turned to me and stopped.

"I hate your past."

That was all she said to me, then she brought up a message on the touch screen in her car & I took a look.

(818)- 123-9876: Just remember, this happened. Attached to it, was a pictur of a 'wild night' I had with Kina.

Of coarse. Kina.

I took her face in my hands and made her look at me.

"She doesn't mean a thing. I swear, Mikki, I swear." I told her, wrapping my arms around her.

"I know Ashley, but that nothing is trying to mean something to you by hurting the one thing you live. Me." She exclaimed, black eyeliner running down her pale cheeks.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her inside the flat.

"How fast were you driving?" I asked her worried.

"Around 85 miles per hour..." She said not looking me into the eyes.

"Around 85 miles per hour! Holy hell baby you could have gotten hurt, or even killed!" I exclaimed.

"I know, I know. It's not exactly a speed I am proud of." She responded.

"I love you, and you only. Keep that in your head, and don't let anyone tell you different." I told her, kissing her head softly.

"Love you too Ashy." She responded

"I'm gonna head back to Jorel's. I've had enough stress today." She told me softly.

"Okay, I'll be home later baby. Drive safely." I told her. I gave her a soft goodbye kiss, then she walked out the door to the Camero. She started the car, and drove off into the distance.

God love her.