Chapter 45: Im home Again...

Ashley's POV:

We finally are back in California, and to tell you, it's great to be back. We both are trying to forget about the death of our unborn child, but it's pretty hard. We were going back to back to Andy and I's flat. Mikki and I have found a nice home with 11 bedrooms, a master bedroom, single level, 1 kitchen, 3 fireplaces, & a bathroom connected to every bedroom. The place was just outside of Los Angeles, and located between Hollywood, and Beverly Hills.

It was beautiful. We were accepted, and we are going to be moving into it in a week. I'm going to slowly pack my things, and only pack when Andy and Morghin are gone. Mikki and I are parking our motorcycles at Jorel's for right now.

We finally are at Jorel's after being away for almost 5 months, including tour. We parked our bikes and hopped into her Camero.

"Ready?" She asked me.

"Ready." I said as she shifted the car into drive and backed out of the driveway.

"We're going to start packing in my room, so Andy doesn't notice anything missing. I don't need him clinging to me right now, or moping around." I told her. We weren't telling anyone until the day of the 'Big Move'. We only told Jorel because he worries about his 'baby sister', and we will need his truck to move some furniture.

I'm going to be staying with Jorel, Vanessa, and my baby until the big move.

All of the guys & their girls will have their own room. The house has a recording studio, an outdoor pool in the sunroom, a dressing room for BVB, 12 full bathrooms, 10rooms (4 bedrooms, a game room, a library, a room for Tokyo and Killer, a gym, & a guest room, and a future nursery), a double laundry, a huge master bedroom, a garage that holds 8 cars or 3 cars and the tour bus underneath the house, and a pantry. It is 8,400 square feet. It is so big, it's intimidating. The houses color scheme is brown, mocha, tan, black, deep red, grey, and white.

We love it.