Chapter 65: Who Ever Said Youth And Whisky Dont Mix?

Morghins POV:

Today's the day I'm getting married. I'm no longer going to be Morghin Coma. I love Andy so much, I can't imagine my life without him. To know that after today Andy will be mine and I will be his forever, it's a great feeling. Mikki is in the bathroom of the dressing room slipping on her dress.

"Morghin! Please get Ashley!" She yelled. I shouldn't go and get Ashley because Andy might see me. But I did it anyway. I ran down the hallway to the guys dressing room and knocked on the door. JINXX opened the door and smiled.

"JINXX, Mikki needs Ashley." I said quickly, not knowing what was up. I was always a person to worry about Mikki. She was my 'Sister'. Ashley must have heard me because he dropped what he was holding and pushed Jinxx aside & ran down the hall into our dressing room.

Ashley's POV:

I heard Morghin say that Mikki needed me. I got worried , so I moved JINXX aside so I could get to the door. I started down the hall like a mad man & ran into the dressing room.

"Mikki? Baby, where are you?" I asked, worried.

"I'm in here, & I need help with my dress." She responded. I walked into the bathroom to find my beautiful fiancé partially naked.

"What do you need me to do babe?" I asked, wrapping my arm around her bare back.

"Could you lace up the corset of my dress?" She asked.

"Of coarse honey." I said. I laced it up and tied the long ends of the ribbon into a neat bow.

"Is it too tight around your stomach, because I can loosen it if you want me to?" I asked her.

"It's fine Ashley. Thank you for coming all the way down here to help me." She said leaning in and kissing me lightly.

"It was no problem. I'd do anything for you." I responded.

We walked down to the doors of the chapel, where everyone was waiting. Andy was at the alter, and Mr. Coma was waiting to hand his daughter off to Andy.i linked arms with Mikki and walked down the isle, giving my fiancé a quick kiss before taking my spot next to Andy.

After they both said 'I Do', Andy dipped Morghin and kissed her passionately. Andy picked up Morghin, I picked up Mikki, JINXX picked up Sammi, CC picked up Lauren, & Jake picked up Ella, and we all went running down the isle to 'In The End' carrying our girls bridal style. Of coarse we were also singing along. We hopped into the black limo waiting outside and drove to the reception hall. We danced to Perfect Weapon, Knives and Pens, Wanted, Unbroken, Carolyn, Never Give In, & Lost It All before I drove Mikki & I home. We slept on the soft, fuzzy rug by the open fireplace after sharing a glass of white wine and watching the back to back episode of Bones.

Who ever said Youth and Whisky Don't Mix?