Chapter 28: We Ain't Cutting No Slack...

~~~~3 Days Later~~~~

Jakes POV:

It was strange seeing Ella and Mikki getting along. Just a week ago, they were making each others lives hell, especially Mikkis. You would have never thought of Mikki as the type to get even, but he'll was she vicious. I'm glad they're getting along now. Oh well.

Ella just picked out her wedding dress with the help of Mikki. Ella isn't really into the whole superstition thing, so she showed me the dress. All I can say is INSTANT BONER!

Mikki is Ella's maid of honor

Bridesmaids are:

Sammi Doll (JINXXS wife)

Lauren Watson (CC's Girlfriend)

Kina Tavarozi (stripper, Ashley's one night stand, Ella's Bestfriend)

Scout Taylor Compton (Andy's ExGirlfriend)

Juliet Simms (Andy's Ex Girlfriend)

Ella doesn't like Morghin very much, but she puts up with her for Andy's sake. I'm literally happy for Ashley and Mikki though.

[A/N: I don't think I know Ashley's Parents Names so they are going to be Ashton and Ashlynn Purdy. :) ]

Ash said that when we get back to Los Angeles in 3 weeks, they are going to take a 3 day trip by motorcycle to Missouri to meet his parents. I'm pretty sure Ashlynn and Ashton are going to approve of her, especially since there's nothing fake about her. Mikki grew up on country, rock, rap, and R&B music. She's also been rinsing her moms old motorcycle since she was twelve and working on farm with horses since age 9. Her and Ashley are the perfect couple, along with Sammi and Jinxx!