Chapter 9: This Is A Rebel Love Song

Mikkis Pov:

I had on just my Mötley Crüe tank top and black skinny jeans. i then went into the bathroom and straightened my knee length hair. Some days its a real hassle. I put on a little bit of make up, but not my usual style. I did a thick ring of eyeliner and instead of silver, I did a black sparkle dust eyeshadow. I changed my lip ring, navel (belly button), nose ring and earrings. My lip ring stud was changed into a black ring with a blue ball, my navel from a dangling palm tree to a regular black belly button ring, my nose from a blue flower stud to a black ring, and my ears to black hoops in different sizes. I put on my deep plum lipstick and went into the living room. I slipped on my high heeled combat boots with studs and spikes on them.

Perfect.

Just as I said that I heard a purr of an engine outside.

Ashley, was here.

Jorel was at the studio for one of Hollywood Undead's last full run throughs before hitting the road in 2 weeks. It was going to be my first tour with Under Surrender without my bro in 4 years. I'll only be 17 for a month on this tour, then I'll be 18. It's the last week of December and Tours for Hollywood Undead, Black Veil Brides, and Under Surrender kick off January 4th. Black Veil Brides with the Church Of The Wild Ones tour, HU with the Underground Tour, and Under Surrender with the Last Shot Tour. HU and BVB will be in the United States, while Under Surrender will be in the United Kingdom. And yes I formed Under Surrender when I was 13. The boys were 15-16, but they had a lot of respect for me. I was more mature than most. I had to grow up fast when Jorel left, and dad physically and mentally abused me and mom, then he killed mom.

My horrid thoughts were interrupted by Ashley ringing the doorbell.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked handing me a pink and white rose.

"Thank you, and yes, let me just grab my purse and lock up." I replied, taking the rosé and running into the kitchen.

"Is Jorel here? I have a question for him." Ash said, looking just a little lost in thought.

"He actually is down town working in the studio with the boys before tour, you know just last minute preparations." I had said walking towards him.

"Oh, ok let's go then." He said and led me toward his Mustang GT. He recently had a new paint job on it and the interior leather refurnished. The red mustang, was now newly painted black. He opened the door for me, and I great fully hopped in, him getting in the drivers seat. Then we pulled out of Jorel's Driveway, and set out on the Sunset strip, to go see a movie.

A/N: sorry if you find it boring, it's mostly just a filler chapter. Vote, Comment and stay tuned. It's about to get fun...