Chapter 38: Our Youth Is Trying To Leave Its Mark...

Mikkis POV:

I woke up and turned on my phone.

36 missed calls

23 texts

All of them from the boys asking where we were, if we were okay, and if we needed help. I wonder why they are so worried.

So I called JINXX.

"JINXX?" I asked.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU BOTH OKAY, WE WERE SO WORRIED!" JINXX quickly said in a sleepy voice.

He was half asleep because it was only 5:30 am.

"JINXX we're fine, what are you talking about?" I asked.

"Never mind, but Andy and Morghin are engaged!" He whispered excitedly.

"Oh my god tell Morghin congratulations, because I'm not talking to Andy!" I exclaimed happily.

"I will, now I'm going to let you and Ash get back to whatever you two lovebirds were doing. Byez!" JINXX said, then hung up.

"Who was that babe?" A fully dressed Ashley said coming out of the bathroom. He was wearing a nice black dress shirt, nice black skinny jeans, and his black cowboy boots.

"It was JINXX. They were all apparently worried about us. Andy and Morghin are also engaged." I said as Ashley wrapped his arms around me from behind, placing kisses on my neck and jaw line. His sweet smell of Black Cologne, whisky, bubblemint, and Axe body spray filling the air.

"Ash! Not now!" I giggled

"But, but, why?" He said playfully pouting.

"Because its already 6:00am, we have to get going don't we?"

"Yes. Okay do we have everything?" He asked still pouting.

"Yes Ash, while you were in the bathroom working on your hair, I packed everything." I told him.

"Okay, do you want me to put your hair up into a ponytail?" He asked while pulling me into his chest. This is it, the day I was going to meet Ashley's parents. Mr and Mrs Purdy.

"Sure, but I'm not going to straighten it, I want it curly." I said leaning in to peck his lips.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me back before grabbing a black sparkly scrunchie and a brush. He brushed my hair into a ponytail. We then grabbed our bags and took the elevator to the lobby. Ash checked us out and I grabbed my duffel bag from him, strapping it to my motorcycle.

"Ashy, can you make sure this is tight, yesterday it was a little loose." I asked him referring to the leather 'saddle bags' that held our water bottles and food.

"Sure baby, and I agree they did look loose." He said tugging on the strap.

"There, nice and tight. You ready to meet my parents, sister, niece, and brother?" He asked.

"I have to meet your siblings too!?" I asked shocked

"Yeah, I got a txt from them this morning, but don't worry about their opinions." He said. He gave me a long passionate kiss, then we set off for Columbia, Missouri.