Chapter 52: We Leave To Our Better Place.

--------------the next morning-----------

Jorel's POV:

I woke up early to shower & get dressed. I had to run to Matt's (Da Kurlzz) to pick up a trailer for the move. I still can't believe my little sister is actually moving out today. She's been living alone with me since she was 10 years old. To be truthful, I'm going to miss her. She's my baby sister. She always has been, and always will be. I'm still uncomfortable with her dating Ashley. Sure he is one of my friends & one of the people I party with, but he's Ashley Purdy. He is the Purdy Manwhore, Purdy Porn, and the Purdy Bassist.

My sister loves him, and Ashley loves her back. I guess I'll just have to get used to seeing my sister and him together.

I grab the keys to my Ford F150 & head out to Matt's. it's a 25 minute drive, &i still have to pick up Jordan (Charlie Scene), Dylan (Funny Man), Matt of coarse, and George (Johnny 3 Tears). Daniel (Danny) will join us later after he takes Ava (George's Daughter) & Scarlet (his daughter) to daycare. Mikki grew up around all of us, except for Daniel. When she was growing up, it was Jordan, Aron (Deuce) Erlichman, George, Jeff (Shady Jeff), Matthew, Dylan, & I. So practically she has 7 brothers instead of just one. Yes she stayed in touch with Deuce, even though there was a feud between Hollywood Undead and him, but he still loves her like a sister. We all beat up the few boys that broke her heart, but we only had to do that for 3 years until she was 13. That's when UNDER SURRENDER had their first tour. She didn't have time for a relationship. It scared the hell out of me just thinking about her going on tour at such a young age, alone. So Hollywood Undead signed up to headline every show with her. She always brought Morghin with her, so our band and Christian Coma (CC) became close friends.