Chapter 50: Where'd You Go?!

Morghins POV:

I was rubbing Andy's back when Ashley walked in.

"What's wrong Andy?" Ashley asked

"Where are you going?" Andy asked. He wasn't crying, just worried.

"I'm moving..." Ashley responded

"Why!" I piped up.

"Mikki and I bought a house a few weeks back. The big move is tomorrow." He responded.

Mikki and I swore to each other that we were going to move in together. I guess when I got engaged, the circumstances changed. I miss her always being able to hang, well except for show time. Hell, I even miss Jorel being over protective.

"Andy, I'll be back." I told my baby

"Okay babe love you!" He called after

I drove my grey Honda CRV to Under Surrender's studio to find Mikki and the guys inside, popping open a bottle of fine champagne.

"To The Last Shot Album!" Mikki toasted.

"To The Last Shot Album!" The boys cheered.

Almost a minute after Mikki downed her drink, her phone went off.

She opened the message and instantly got furious.

"God damn it, why won't that slut leave me alone! Mikki screamed and ran out the door.

"Hey Morghin." She said running towards her car tears streaming down her pale complexture. She threw her iPhone into the bush next to me and started the car.

A/N: Listen to Love Isn't Always Fair by BVB to get full effect.

She started the car, revving the engine loudly making it growl & shifted the gears. She stepped on the gas making the Camero growl even louder as she floored it out of the parking lot. You could hear the Camero's loud growl all the way down Hollywood Blvd.

I grabbed her iPhone out of the bush and looked for what hurt her so badly. I came across a message from an unknown number.

(818)-123-9876: just remember, this happened.

Attached to that text was a picture of Ashley having sex with Kina.

Damn was right.