Chapter 59: (VERY EXPLICIT!!) Awake At Night

_________2 Nights Later_______

Ashley's POV:

I know I'm ready to be a father, and that I want to have a baby. I know what your thinking, "he's 29, she's 19, they only just got engaged 4 nights ago." Well, I love her, and I want to start a family. She hasn't felt good all week, so she's been sleeping a lot. I normally lay in bed with her and hold her, either rubbing her back, side, or stomach. She was in the kitchen, making us Creamy Chicken Raman Noodles and BBQ Chicken for dinner. I walk into the kitchen and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Hey hunny, you hungry?" She asked leaning backwards into my bare chest.

"Yes, but I already know what I'm having for desert." I said leaning down and nibbling on her ear playfully. She gasped and giggled.

"Ashley!" She laughed.

"What? You know you like it." I whispered in a low sexy growl.

"I do, trust me, I bought whipped cream." She purred into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I put my hand over my crotch as I started getting hard.

"Mhm, somebody is a little...excited. She said, starting to suck on my neck & trace my 'V' line. I never wear a shirt around the house, so my 'V' line was always visible. She just happens to be a 98 pound rebel running around in a black lace bra and a pair of my black and green basketball shorts.

She forgot all about dinner and jumped into my arms. I grabbed her legs and set her on the counter top. I kissed her passionately and forcefully, moving my hands up and down her bare sides as she tangled her hands in my hair. I ran my tongue over her lip ring and gently pulled on it, making a soft moan escape her lips. I picked her up off the counter and pushed her up against a wall. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I started to grind on her.

She pulled away from me just as I started sucking on her neck. She ran into the kitchen and grabbed the can of Reddi Whip. Mikki then ran back through the hall grabbing my hand and running to our bedroom, bottle of whisky on our night stand. I push her down onto the bed, climbing on top of her & straddling her legs as I pull off her shorts. She flips us over and works on the buckle to my belt, trying so desperately to set me free. She finally succeeds and yanks off my jeans, leaving me in my Calvin Kline boxers. I pull her back up to my lips and press her warm,pale, thin body to mine. She takes the can of whipped cream & sprays it on my chest. She leans down and licks it off of me, making me want her even more.

"My turn." I say, picking up the can. I spray the top of her chest & her stomach. I then sit her on my lap and start licking every last bit of it off.

"I want to have a baby." I said while sucking on her neck.

"Ashley...I think our relationship is moving a little too fast." She said, gently pushing me away.

"But, don't you want to have kids? I asked her softly, rubbing her arm.

"Yeah...but-" she started but I cut her off.

"We would have 8-9 months, and we would have a baby. She could be the flower girl at our wedding." I told her quietly.

"Well, that is true, we would have time to prepare, and well, we both love children and want one of our own..." She said looking nervous and unsure.

"We would be great parents." I reassured her.

"But when we go on two separete tours, the baby would have to go with one of us..." She started, but I cut her off again.

"We always have either the beginning or end of your together, but I see your pain there, the baby could go with you. If it goes with me it will keep JINXX up all night and he's like Voldemort on Crack when he doesn't sleep." I told her, picking her up and placing her in my lap. Her head against my chest.

"Well, if this is what you want." She responded looking deep into my eyes.

"I won't do this unless its what you want too. I wouldn't ever force you to do anything." I said gently rubbing her back.

"Lets have a baby." She said smiling sweetly.

You know what happens next ;)