Chapter 25: With A Rebel Yell, She Cried More, More, More!

Ashley's POV:

With the time getting closer to her show, I was getting more and more anxious to see her new ink. I know, I know, wierd, but she hinted it would be something I would like. Well anyways, she just left for sound check, bass in hand, that means that I'll be able to see her tattoo soon. Thank god her show was after ours for once, otherwise I don't think I could concentrate on what I was playing.

"Holy Hell How Are You Manchester?" Her voice echoed through the venue.

The crowds went wild

"The first song were playing for you motherfuckers is Dead Bite -Hollywood Undead!

The Set:

Bitch, Please! - Jeffree Star

Horrifically Delicious-Blood On The Dance Floor

Wretched and Divine - Black Veil Brides

Back To Life - Automatic LoveLetter

From The Ground - Hollywood Undead

Set The world On Fire - Black Veil Brides

And ending the set was We Are - Hollywood Undead

She walked off stage bass in hand and walked over too me.

"Hey babe, ready to go?"

"Can I freshen up a little first?" She asked

"Sure." I replied. And with that, she walked towards a dressing room. I wonder what glorious thing I did to deserve such a goddess.

When we got back to BVB's bus, I immediately lead her to the bunk room.

"Can I see NOW?" I asked in a playful complain.

"Yes you may." She said. She took off her studded combat boots, and stripped out of her black acid washed skinny Jeans. I looked at her waist, and all I saw was her star tattoo with the Red Cross through it.

"Look farther down." She said. I looked at her knee, where I found the head of a rattlesnake. It coiled around her leg and the tail ended at her ankle. The rattlesnake was a black and white diamond back. Around her ankle, near the tail was, were lyrics. 'The Worlds A Gun, And I've Been Aiming All My Life' were the lyrics tattooed on her perfect pale skin.

"Beautiful." I said taking her hands in mine.

"I got it because it reminded me of you, it's not finished yet."

"Your gonna add more?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm going to add all of the BVB members names, and surround them with flames crashing into the desert."

"Awesome.well I'm going to get one soon for you too." I said. I was going to take the rose drawing I did that one night. I put her name in one of the petals. I just haven't found a tattoo artist around her to ink it yet.

"Aww Ashy!" She said calmly, but lovingly.

"Now come on, lets go get some pizza before Jake eats it all." With that, I took her hand and led her down the hall towards the kitchen.

Mikki's POV:

I took Ash's hand and walked toward the kitchen where I was immediately tackle-hugged by Jake.

Ugh Jake! If you don't let go of me, your going to BREAK MY RIBS!" I managed to choke out.

"Sorry! I'm just happy to see YOU!" Jake said giving me a light hug.

Ella was shooting daggers at me from across the room with her eyes. If looks could kill, I'd be six feet under by now. I gave everyone a hug, excluding Andy and Morghin, and stood by Ashley. He put his arm around me protectively. I nuzzled my head into his bare chest suddenly feeling light headed.

"Are you okay baby?" Ash whispered softly, stroking my hair with his free hand.

"Yeah why?" I said into his chest. I lied, I felt sick. I took a drink of wine that Ella gave me five minutes ago and felt light headed a minute later, but I'm sure she wouldn't poison me, would she?

"Because you haven't talked very much, and your shaking. Everyone's worried." He said looking into my eyes.i wasn't sure what was going on, I couldn't focus, and everything was turning into a blurry haze. I wanted to tell Ashley, but when I opened my mouth to speak, nothing came out. My heart rate dropped majorly and I felt like I was drowning. I looked around the kitchen to see everyone staring at me, worried expressions across their faces.then I heard glass breaking and my body went numb.

I couldn't control my own movements.

Ashley's POV:

She didn't hug Andy, and she's shaking. I looked into her eyes as I spoke, and they were extremely cloudy. She dropped her wine glass un knowingly. That's where I picked her up and ran to the couch with her bridal style. Something's wrong.

"You can see her body shutting down."JINXX said with a horrified look on his face.

He was right.thats when she closed her eyes, and fell asleep in my arms. I didn't get the chance to set her down.

"I love you." I said to her holding back tears.

I hope to god all she was, was tired.

Ella's POV:

GODDAMNIT! I wanted to poison her enough that she would be hospitalized, but not dead. Obviously this Bitch has had roofies slipped into her drinks more than once. Ugh, all she did was go to sleep. This bitch is little, but fuck is she strong.

The way Jake hugged her, is the way he only hugs me. This bitch must pay.