Chapter 16: (Explicit) Peace Of Mind Is Less Than Never!

Ashley's POV:

Mikki and I were both going to go tour clothes and essentials shopping. I had an uneasy feeling that something bad was going to happen. Oh well. I laced my fingers in between hers and walked into the mall. I immediately dragged her into Victorias Secret. She rolled her eyes and smiled at me. We walked over to the lace bras and underwear sets. I picked out 3 sets: a zebra print bra and thong with black lace trim, another zebra print bra and thong set only with pink lace trim, and a red bra and thong set with black lace. I handed her the 24 C cup sets.

"Put them back!" She said while laughing.

"Why?!" I asked with pleading eyes.

She leaned in toward my ear and whispered

"They are too small in size!" With her saying that, my eyes got very wide and a smile spread across my face. I never payed attention to how big her chest was, which was surprising because I normally do with girls. Then I remembered Kina was a 24 C. GOD DAMNIT PURDY STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT SLUT!! I mentally screamed at myself.

Mikki came back holding the sets I picked out, only in a 36 C.

"Much better." She said

"Good, i don't need you having bra issues on a bus with only 5 boys." I said trying to look serious, but failing miserably.

We both cracked up laughing.

I snuck away to the lingerie section while she was at the register. I picked out a white silk set with gold trim on it. It was a corset style top, that flowed down to her hips and had a matching thong. The top was see through, the thong wasn't. I also grabbed a zebra print set of the same style, only with light blue lace trim, and a red set of the same style with black lace trim. They were perfect. I went to the counter as she was preoccupied with putting her wallet into her purse. I quickly paid for them and grabbed all her bags, along with the secret bag I got her. We then started heading towards Hot Topic.

When we entered Hot Topic, we both went and got what we needed. She went and got two Black Veil Brides T shirts, 2 Hollywood Undead T shirts, and 3 Mötley Crüe T shirts. She then got a Hellbunny dress that was all black with tiny white skulls and guitars on it, corset style top half and a ruffled style skirt on it. It went down to her knees. She got 2 Leather studded belts, some Blackheart skull perfume in jasmine and vanilla, a BVB rubber wristband, 2 pairs of leather fingerless gloves, and a new studded wrist cuff along with 2 boxes of Splat hair dye. I picked out 2 Mötley Crüe T shirts, 2 Under Surrender T shirts (they have 2 Ak47's on them and LA up in flames, and a photo of the band surrounded by AK47 Bullets), 2 sets of leather fingerless gloves, some black nail polish, 2 studded belts, and a star necklace. I quickly grabbed some sparkly hair scrunchies for Mikkis hair before we went and paid. You know because her hair is actually down to her knees. But it's pretty, or shall I say 'Purdy'? We then finished our shopping at shopko where Mikki got 2 tubes of silver eye glitter and 4 sticks of eyeliner. I got some black creme eye shadow for the rings around my eyes. The Warpaint I normally put on starts to itch after a while. It was a good thing we took her Camero, we have like 10 or 11 bags.

When we walked out to the parking lot, I saw something I wished I didn't. Of all the days it had to happen today. Kina was walking through the parking lot to the mall. I knew that blonde haired bombshell figure anywhere.