Chapter 31: On Leather Wings

A/N: remember Kina is a stripper in Las Vegas Nevada. It will help bring hints ;)

__________________________

~~3 Weeks Later~~

Ashley's POV:

When we left for the UK, I made sure I chained Mikkis and mines motorcycles to the bike rack on the tour bus. We are about to land at LAX after a 12 hour flight that Mikki and I had to sleep on. Jorel will be there to take Mikkis dirty clothes while I tie her clean clothes duffel bag to her motorcycle. We are driving 3 days to my home town in Missouri by motorcycle. I need her to meet my parents. Jorel still doesn't approve of me, but the past is the past.

I love his sister.

We got off the plane, and everyone gave us our final hugs. While we are in Missouri, Mikki and I will be looking online for houses in Los Angeles. We haven't told anyone yet.

Jorel looked like he was about to break down and beg her not to go, and Morghin was in tears. She always freaked out when Mikki was far away from home, and especially when she rode her motorcycle, as did Sammi, Jake, Ella, and especially Andy.

"Guys I'll take care of her. I promise." I said, hoping to ease their mind.

"Okay, but if anything happens to my sister, I'll have your dick on a silver platter Purdy." Jorel told me. Morghin still clutched to Mikki and cried.

"Please don't go!" Morghin pleaded, with Andy behind her about to burst into tears.

"I have to. I need to meet Ashley's parents. I love him." She said hugging Morghin.

"I'm sorry for going on tour with Andy, just don't go!" Morghin cried. Mikki handed me her bag of clean clothes and I strapped them to her motorcycle.

"First time bringing a girl home to your parents Ashley?" JINXX asked me

"First time since I joined Black Veil Brides." I responded

"They expecting a Barbie doll?" He asked

"Most likely, that's what I normally show up in the papers and on the news with." I replied.

"I'm sure your parents will be very proud." He said.

When CC finally pried his sister off my girlfriend, we started our bikes. That's when Jorel came running over and gave her heavy cross necklace to her.

"You accidentally put this into your dirty clothes bag." Jorel said out of breath.

"Thanks big brother." She said and kissed he's cheek.

"Drive safely both of you!" He said, being the overprotective brother he is.

"I will." We both responded.

"Ready? It's a long drive to our first hotel stop in Las Vegas, Nevada." I told her. She nodded, and gave me a hug, her head against the bare part of my chest my leather jacket wasn't covering. I held her sides and leaned down. I knew the others were watching us by the bus 20 feet away. I pressed my lips to hers, and held her tightly. Our lips moved together as if we were two pieces of a puzzle. She lightly tugged on my hair during our heated make out session. We parted after 10 minutes.

"Now I'm ready." She said hopping on her motorcycle. I did the same, and watched as the others were either crying, or holding the ones that were.

We would spend the rest of the night in Las Vegas. We would stay tomorrow night in Dallas, Texas, and the night after we would be at my parents.

I've made this trip solo a lot, so I know where to stay, and where to eat.

"Are you sure your ready, you can always ride on the back of my bike?" I asked her.

"I'm ready, just nervous what your parent will think of me." She said kicking up her kickstand, as did I.

"My parents will LOVE you. You have nothing to worry about." I remarked then we pumped the throttle before rolling through the empty parking lot, everyone cheering behind us. We pulled out of the LAX parking lot and onto the highway. It was 9:24 pm and we would arrive in Las Vegas by 5:30 am, and I already booked our room in a nice hotel I've stayed in the past. I know, we're driving at night, but I told my dad i'd be arriving in Missouri with my pretty lady May 21st. It was May 19th already.

Just seeing my girlfriend on a motorcycle beside me going 70 mph on this highway turned me on. Once in a while, her hair tie would fly off and her hair would flow behind her, but she would always find a place to pull off and fix it. I usually re braided it, and gave her a kiss. Then it was back to the highway.