Chapter 54: Got Someone To Live For.

Ashley's POV:

"Jorel, i'd like to ask for your blessing. I want to ask your sister for her hand in marriage." I asked nervously.

"You want my blessing? You want to marry MY SISTER?" He asked shocked

"Y. Y. Yes. I love her with all of my heart." I responded.

"I give you my blessing Ashley."

"Thank you so much Jorel." I told him

"Your welcome bro." He responded, shaking my hand and bringing me into a 'bro hug.'

On my way back into the house, I was singing the lyrics to I Am BulletProof.

'Got someone to live for 

I know and I won't surrender  

A warrior of you 

I'm taking over  

A shot to the new world order 

I Am Bulletproof  

And as they take their final breath 

I avenge the truth 

I'm taking over  

A shot to the new world order 

I AM BULLET PROOF!'

"Okay baby." A soft voice purred into my ear, giggling behind me. She wrapped her arms around me, bringing me closer to her warm body.

"What? I am!" I purr back, and give her a smirk and a wink.

"In some places you are." She bit her lip playfully, smiling evilly and winking back at me. I knew she was talking about 'in the bedroom', but there was no need to announce it to the guys.

Mikki, Jordan, George, and I took Mikki's Camero, while Jorel, Dylan, & Matt in Jorel's Truck. We pulled out of the driveway & headed towards Andy and I's flat, where Jake, JINXX, Andy, and CC will be waiting to help.

------skip drive---------

We arrived at the Flat and found all of my stuff that was left in the living room.

"Thanks guys." Mikki said to all of them, walking up to everyone except Andy and giving them a hug. CC picked her up and spun her around, making her dizzy. 

Then, she walked up to Andy.

"I'm sorry I got mad at you. It just pissed me off that you would go out of your way to avoid me after all we've been through together over the years. It hurt." She told him. He wrapped his arms tightly around my girlfriend and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry I was a jackass to you. I shouldn't have ever done that to you." He responded.

She walked back over to me and placed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and placed my chin on the top of her head.

"Love you Ash." She said. 

"Love you too Mikki." I responded.