Chapter 44

Freya pops into the city and lands by Mitch and Shelley. "Hello." Everyone in the room jumps.

Mitch growls, "that is an easy way to get killed. Be glad I realized your scent."

Freya laughs, but is is fun to sneak up on you. "I popped into your local coven before coming here. They will be meeting you in the conference rooms. The fairy seer has seen some witches with the hybrids and they will prepare to take them on."

Shelley replied, "I hate witches." Her face turns red, "no offense. I mean I hate dark witches."

Freya smiles, "so do I. But your kingdom has some of the strongest witches in the kingdom. Now on to why I am here. The queen said to mix 1 part of this essence with 4 parts water. Then sit it blowing in the vents. She said keep mixing it into the vent until it is all gone."

The person who does maintenance says we use an air filter that releases forest scents I to the air. I can adjust it to do what you wish. We can pour this stuff into the back up system. Then schedule it to go off exactly when you want."

Let us synchronize our watches." Mitch matches his watch to hers. She looks at the maintenance man, "You know your system. Have it pumping out of the vents at 3:00pm tomorrow."

She looks at Mitch and says, Have all civilians somehow off the streets before then."

"That will be easy we have not done our monthly 12:00 drill. Everyone is to get off streets and be in shelters. Then our troops sweep the city. If anyone found on streets in that 30 minute drill they are locked up until the next drill. Once the streets are cleared and they are locked in place we can link this is not a drill."

Freya says, "have your troops spray this on. It will make you smell like regular wolves and hide your strength aurora. You still will be able to smell the stench of rogues." She heads that spray to Shelley. "This is also one you add 1 part essence to 4 parts water."

Shelley replies, "ok got it. Same mixture as the other stuff."

Freya adds, "The planes will fly over the other spots at 3:00pm tomorrow. Then the first battle cry will begin at 4:00pm tomorrow. Get everyone in place and may the moon goddess watch over you all."  She hugs him and Shelley goodbye and departs.

🐺🐺🐺
Freya then popped up by Darren. He said, "hello Freya." He doesn't jump. "Let me get General Silva here."  He linked Silva, "General can you please meet me by Memorial Lake? Freya is here."

"I am on my way," he replied. He arrived a few minutes later. He gives Freya a hug, "nice to see you. What is the final plans?"

She handed him two fireplace air bellows and Darren two quart size mason jars filled with essence. "When you get to the caves there will be about 1/4 mile behind from each entrance an air vent that was manmade. They are rusty and been covered by vines. A fairy seer saw it in a vision. Pour 1/8th of the jar into a bellow. Pump it into the vent several times. Repeat the action until the jar is empty. This will get any rogues if they are deep within that cave. She did see them in the two caverns we talked about."

Silva replied, "that means I should call up the alphas and trackers from Obsidian and Crimson. Then have you explain to them as much information as you can. That is the area their packs are in charge of covering. I don't want to take the chance of the telephone game happening when sharing the information. When it is this vital."

Freya replies, "I understand. While we wait for them to come I will inform you of the final plans. First synchronize our watches." They synchronize their watches. "At 3:00 the planes will spray the essence down on your area. It will cancel out their scent be gone stuff." She then pulls out 10 pink bottles. This essence is to be sprayed on all your forces and also your families before bedtime tonight. The bottle says mix 1 part essence to 4 parts water. It will cover up everyone's scent for 72 hours. However will not get canceled out by what the crop dusters spray. Oh and the queen added a couple extra planes to fly over all your pack lands just in case any rogues are hiding on any of your lands."