Chapter 42

Darren's group after finishing their breakfast changes to wolves. Then take off down the trail. He carries the bag in his mouth. They run and check several old camp sites along the trail.

They are about 3 hours down the trail when Brian links I found their site. On the trail when you get to the old abandon campsite sniff my scent. Go past the site and follow deer trail. It is about 1/4 mile in."

Darren heads there along with the other wolves. When they get there Brian is standing waiting. Darren links them all "we all know we are looking for some sort of map or clue. Try to follow scents that seem to come from Fairies. But we might get a few false trails since we know Lyle had hybrids with him."

Brian replied, "while waiting for you I found where I think they were chained up. He lead then a little farther down the deer trail. "See here it looks like various chains on the trees. Darren you stay here. You collect any evidence around here and let us do our tracking job. Each of you take a different spot where chains were hooked. Check those areas and track the scents."

The next two hours you see them tracking. Tia comes back and says the girl I been tracking I think must of been raped. I found evidence of sex and a torn piece of cloth. I still am going to follow her trail some more.

Sal and Brian came back. Sal said, the ones we been following made several trips to the river. Our guess is they were put in charge of filling water. Also discovered from main camp if you sit at the second fire pit on edge of camp you can see the spot prisoners were chained too. Only thing we can figure is if they were spotted the prisoners would not be found."

Jewel said, "there were two people here. One smells similar to Jean and Joan. Would guess is Jane. Then the other is a male fairy. Only times they seem to leave this spot was to go to the bathroom and coming/going from here."

Tia came back, "she is waving something in her hand." They were clever. They hid it by the pits they dug for bathrooms. If I hadn't smelled a lemon smell not sure I would of found it."

Darren link Khan, "King Khan, we found it. Do you want us to open it?"

Khan replied, "we are at the fourth camp that was marked. How many more camps are you up?"

Darren thought for a second and replied, "we will head to the 6th camp. We will set up and prepare an early dinner for us. You should be about an hour from us."

"See you then."

"Wait, how are the girls?"

"Fiona popped in a few times today to check up on them, and said still sleeping. They should wake up not long after we get to camp and set up tents." Then the link was closed.

Khan looked around they said we are about an hour from them. How about we speed up our pace to arrive soon," there was a bright flash, "er." They looked around and he glared at the witches. "I was referring to running."

"She teleport your group to us?" Darren laughed when he saw the other faces.

Charlene said, "ok show us what you found.

He unzipped the baggy and pulled out the paper. It has a map on it and that is it."

Freya said, "is that lemon I smell?"

Several of the wolves took a sniff and said, "yes."

Charlene said, "we need a heat source." A candle appeared in her hand. She lit it with magic. She took the letter from Darren. She held it above the letter and slowly words appeared on it.

khan took it from her. He started reading it out loud, "I hope who ever fines this note is the one looking for Jane. She swears you're behind us.
I discovered my mate was one of Lyle's guards. Lyle's got his mom as prisoner. He swears his mom will understand the mate pull. He must protect me. Which means protect my friends too. He said Lyle is heading to a meadow on the outskirts of the Wearwolf kingdom. He said the trail by the meadow leads to an abandoned gravel pit. There are warehouses there. The gravel pit they dug tunnels that head to the main subway which is always busy. They plan to sneak his hybrid army in that way using Wayword Scent-B-Gone. He said tell king to get from fairies Josper Plant Oil blowing through all subway vents and that will counter Wayward. They will be smelt by royal guards. Then be able to be captured easier as they come out the tunnel to head to various destinations. The map shows path he is taking he also said the "x" shows where allies are coming in at. The ones from northeast are vampires against the council. The ones from the Northwest are fairies against the queen. Then he plans to have the rogue wolves come in from the south. There is a cavern they are hiding in. He suggest use airplane crop dusting to spray oil and send allies after them. Since Royal will be busy with hybrids. Tell the Fairy Queen that Lyle killed Breena and Glenora. He caught us before we got to Cedar Grove. Tell her "cheskin glofinnolf chewesk ginquinsa" She should then know it's true and send the one who can conquer the fairy. I am sure you can cover the wolves and warn the king to prepare his guard. You can figure out vampires. Got to hide this message in bag before discovered what I done. Aliya"

Khan growled, "let's look at the map again."

Then he grabbed their map

Then he grabbed their map. He laid it beside the drawn one.

 He laid it beside the drawn one

Tia points to the two maps. "The lower 'X' is where we found the abandon mine. Somewhere around there is where the cavern is."

Brian said, "the house is the town."

Sal said, "this is the river and trail we been on."

Khan once again growled, "the circle is my city. He looked at the Freya, "Can you duplicate this map and letter?" She nods her head and he then has many copies in his hand. 

He hands Darren a copy, "Darren, I want you and the trackers to run back and link your alphas. Have them all meet at Memorial Lake with warriors. Elder Silva you have the most experience fighting. I am putting you in charge of this force to take out the wolves in the cavern. You will be known as General Silva." khan grabs a knife and pulls Silva by him. He puts his palm and Silva. Then he shake's hand. Their blood intermingled and you could feel Silva get stronger.

"Charlene since the queen trusted you and Shane to train Jane. I want you, Aspen and Freya to take this letter to her. Arrange for the oil and crop duster. Ask the queen to have the queen meet the fairies at the battle field." He hands her the letter. "Freya once you got the oil find Mitch and Shelley and bring them the oil."

Mitch and Shelley, "you are to take this letter to my general and give this to him. I will soon have a hand written letter to go with it. The letter will tell the general to have the engineers take you to the fan system. Where Freya will meet you with the  Josper Plant Oil and the engineers can get it into the fan system. The general can plan the defense of the city."

He looked at Judas and Nero, "I am going to rely on you to take a copy of this letter to the vampires. Also be sure to get the claim for you both on that bounty." He gives them a copy.

Shane I want you to recall all your troops up to us. The rest of us are going to quarry. I know which one she means. We will attack from the warehouse side."

Darren ask, "and when will all the attacks start?

Khan looks at Freya. "Once you get the oil to Mitch. Ask the engineer how long will it take to get the oil to go through main vent. Then pop over to Aspen. He will be at the airport to send the crop duster off. The crop dusters should be ready to take off 30 minutes after the oil is suppose to be in the main vent.  Then pop over to tell Silva, Nero, Charlene and finally me. To let us know planes exact time will dust each fighting area. Then as soon as you smell rogues attack. Freya pop back to Mitch to give the times. He will let the general know."

Freya set the tent out to see about the sleeping beauties. He looks at Gio and says, "you stay here with your mate." Gio spooks relieved, "before you all leave grab a bite. Then take off. Shane and I will leave once the girls are awake and fed. His warrior should be here in about 4-5 hours."