Chapter 30

I looked at her in the eyes, "I cannot wear this dress. It should go to your daughter."

She got a moment of sadness in her eyes and replied, "I have two sons and cannot have any more children. This was the dress I wore when I became the official alpha of my pack. It was given to me from another she-wolf alpha to wear. She honored me by giving it to me and I honor you by giving it to you.  You will be the third she-wolf alpha to wear it.  You will wear it to the celebration. Some day you can hand it to another she-wolf alpha. You know my story and someday I will share hers. I don't have time tonight since we have a celebration to get to. Now turn around. I don't want you to see yourself in the mirror until we have you ready.

I turned away from the mirror and let her and Grammy help put on the Victorian pink roses and lace dress.

Grammy then announced, "I am going to put on this light pink gloss lipstick

Grammy then announced, "I am going to put on this light pink gloss lipstick. You got a natural glow and don't need anything else. I am going to go downstairs to make sure everything is ready for your celebration. She then waved her hand and Luna Shiela was wearing a blue sequin dress mid thigh with a scoop neckline and holding a golden robe. She said, "thank you Elder Maia for the quick change." Then Grammy closed my door.

I am holding my own hands. I am squeezing them nervously.

Luna Shiela said, "tonight is a night of celebration and not a night to fear. When it is about 15 minutes to midnight I will take you to the changing room and help you into the robe." She indicated the robe in her arms. I nodded and she added, "this way when you are forced to change you won't tear your dress.

This robe will be wrapped around like a toga. While you change it won't rip it will just pool around you. Your aunts and the fairies worked together today on a potion that you will take just before midnight. It should help lesson the pain from the force change. Just know they care and or love you enough not to want to see you in pain. Plus your Grammy lowered the shield. Other members of your new pack are coming."

"Won't they be in danger?"

"I don't believe they will be. We will do an official welcome a new member to our pack to kick off the celebration.

Just so you know with Shane you will be doing a blood oath. He will put a small cut on your palm and then on his palm. You then will shake hands and feel the connection to the pack.

However since you have not changed into a wolf yet you will not have a link to the pack until you change. You will however have a link to him or I. Then after your change you will hear the whole pack talking with you."

"They will hear my talks and I will hear theirs."

"Yes, and the first thing I would suggest is imagine you have your phone and place it on mute. Then they will no longer hear you. Next imagine a zoom conference. You are the room monitors and you flip the switch where you cannot here them."