Chapter 28

The next morning I woke up at 6:00 am. I went down and started breakfast. Grammy came in and started setting the table. Vesna came in and made the teas. Just as we started to set everything on the table the others joined us. Grammy said, " I have made a schedule since we are now here long term." She then handed the schedule out.

If someone cannot do their schedule because of previous commitment you work it out with your team. The teams in charge of serving meals are in charge of preparation and cleanup."

Druther's look at the schedule and says, "we are horrible cooks

Druther's look at the schedule and says, "we are horrible cooks. Can we just send for our help and let them be in charge of our meals?"

Grammy looked at the others and said, "if the others agree, but we cannot afford to pay for help. That is why we sell at the market."

Deon says we have a couple who comes in Monday-Friday to clean the house and prepare our meals. We can check if they will come here. We will pay them their regular salary plus a $500 bonus just so we don't have to do it if you all agree."

When we all agreed they said, "we will go check with them. So do your school work or offensive class first and we will do the defensive class later if you guys ok it.

Freya replied, "we are not on this schedule today yet. What if you just start your defensive tomorrow morning. Then at 9:00 we just start following this schedule.

Grammy said, "Oh, I did zap clothes for everyone. Check your closets. Also last night Grundell and I went around and have the cabin and made sure we are on invisibility. The only way in is for you to zip yourself here. Deon and Ida you will have to hold whom ever you are bring hands and zap them here with you. Once they have been here they can comeback as long as they are invited. We are officially inviting them here."

Once breakfast was over. I went to the classroom which appeared and started studying and others went their way. Freya started me on my chemistry assignment. Then I did math followed by my reading class. Finally she had me do history, but instead of my American history she thought it would be good to study supernatural history.

Then it was lunch time. We are salad and had grilled fish they had caught in the lake. As the meal ended and we were cleaning up. We had Deon and Ida show up. They had two others with them them.

Grammy said, "you did not tell us that the help would be fairies. We are honored to have you."

Ida replied, "this is Inya and Shawna. They are wonderful at cleaning and preparing fantastic meals." She then pointed to each of us and said our names. I was the last one they introduced. "This is the young girl we are going to be training. She is the one that Lyon wants."

They gasped, "you did not tell us she was part Fae. We cannot take the extra bonus money because she is one of us."

Grammy replied, "we were told she was hybrid, but did not realize you would recognize her ancestry."

Inya replied, "she is untrained as a Fae. Can I contact my brother? He could train her about her Fae part? His name is Aspen."

Grammy said, "if we are going to have her train her other ancestry makeup we should get a wolf to train that part of her, but I don't once trained if that part will emerge. Grundell replied, "I know an Elder Alpha who might be able to helping. He was telling me he was feeling lost since he passed the pack to his nephew since he never found his mate.

The next day I met Aspen and Anthony. It was decided that on Monday-Wednesday I would do Fairy training. Then Tuesday and Thursday I would do witch. Then wolf training on Monday through Thursday. Then Friday I would work with the Elders. But Monday-Friday would still have school Monday- Friday.

Grammy said, "tomorrow let us help get everyone settle in rooms and next day start training. I can tell this schedule will need adjusted, but will adjust after talking to each leader. You fairies we have expanded the cabin and the rooms should be to your liking. I will take care of food tomorrow while you settle into this place too."