Chapter 36

We starred at each other and Jean then turns toward her mate. "Please put me down." He looks hurt and she turns toward me. "I been around the pack long enough to know he is my mate. I feel torn." She looks between her mate and me. "I want to get to know you both, but I know I will end up leaving you before I get to know you." A tear runs down her face.

Giovanni wraps his arms around her and draws her to his chest. I smile at her, "you will end up going to my pack. You see Giovanni is my adopted brother. His family adopted." Then I wrapped my arms around both of them. I gave them a hug. We both feel an electric jolt shoot through our body. Gio feels Jeans legs give out and realizes we are sinking to our knees.

Khan runs up and wraps his arms around me to keep me from falling. The men slowly lower us to the ground. When I feel raw power emit from my sister and I. It was like we unlock a part of us we did not know existed.

We drew back from each other. "Go be with your mate. I am needed below in the tents. We have a lifetime to get to know each other after we find Jane." We both grin foolishly at each other.

She leans over and gives me one more hug. "I look forward to it." She stands up and walks up the hill holding Giovanni's hand."

I stand up with Khans help. "I am needed below in the tents. I feel drawn there."

Khan replies, "the only tents below are set up as our hospital. Those wolves from the fight are critical. I am not sure seeing your mate like that will be good."

I looked at him stunned, "no." Giving him a questioning look, "there is no scent. It's not a mate I feel. I just feel needed down there. I must hurry."

He swoops me in his arm and zips me to the entrance. He lowers me, "was that quick enough."

I feel a little shaken and look at him, "thank you." Then I turn and walk inside. I see about a dozen camping cot-beds with both he and she wolves laying on them. They are all hooked up to various medical devises. I see five other  people around the room with the patients. One is sitting on a chair holding the patients hands with tears running down his face.  I know they are mates.

I go to them first and did not realize the king followed me. I go to the other side and pick up her other hand. I was told later though I did not know it at the time that I was growled at. The king had to grab the mate to keep him from attacking me. 

Where I touched her I felt a warm spread from my body and go into hers. We glowed where are hands touch. Then her eyes open. She looks around and sees her mate, "Carson." He calms down and the king releases him. He moves to his mate immediately.

I walk to each person and do that while the medical staff and king stare at what I did stunned. I start to walk out of the makeshift hospital. I see standing at the entrance. They are people I don't know.

The first person says, "I am Charlene. I have been helping to train your sister." She hands me a drink, "take this it will restore your power."

The second woman says, "I am your." She stops and looks puzzled a second. "Well your sisters Aunty Freya. I helped raised Jean. She can do some healing, but never saw anyone do healing like you."

The third was a male. "I also helped train your sister. I am Aspen. Those two," pointing to the woman who just spoke, "did her witch training. While I helped train her fairy part. Take off your shoes and have your feet touch the ground. The earth will restore you quick. Your great grandma was a healer."

Then another male voice said, "I am elder Alpha Silva. I been helping train your sister's wolf side. I have seen wolves with healing touch, but never like that." He then bows.

I look behind me and see that Khan had walked up to us while they introduced themselves. Khan says, "please stand." Then he looks at me, "the doctor told me that 8 of these wolves were not expected to make it to morning. Including the first she-wolf you touched. Why did you not tell me as your king you had the healing touch?"

In a trembling voice I respond, "I did not know. I did not feel drawn to this tent until after my sister and I hugged. It was like she unlocked a part of me I did not know existed." I sway a bit.

Aspen says. "We need to get her shoes off and have her feet touch the earth. That will ground and restore her."

Once again I am swooped into Khans arms and he carries me outside. The others follow. He walks to an area that has not been stepped on and sets me down. He bends to take off my shoes and sees them disappear. His mouth drops in surprise and he stands up quickly. He sees Freya holding them. He shakes his head in wonder and turns back toward me. He takes my hand, "do you feel better?"

I nod my head. I feel the warm of the earth come into me and am content. I start to feel stronger than I did feel.

I felt a need to remove my bracelet. I slide it off and I feel an unbelievable pain and pull. I see black spots and then everything goes black.