Chapter 37

Zander was walking by when he saw me pass out. He grabbed the bracelet that fell from my hand when I fainted. "Dammit why she take the bracelet off without anyone here to help her?"

Freya ask, "what happened?"

"The bracelet protects her from twinning episodes. She had these episodes. My dads invented these bracelets to stop them. If something happens to her twin, we'll technically one of her identical triplets she feels it. It also can draw her to them. I heard she a healer too, so magnify it by 10. With the way she screamed and fainted I would say something is going on with Jane since Jean and Joan are ok."

Just then Jean and Darren came running up, "what happened to my sister? I felt her pain and heard her scream."

"You felt Joan, but your not reacting to Jane?" Xavier asked.

"I can talk to Jane. Well sometimes."

Xavier looks at her and ask, "what do you mean?"

Jean bends down and says, "sis wake up." Xavier pulls a bracelet out of his pocket. "Dad gave me a couple for Joan's sister. These bracelets can help track your identical twin and at the same time stop you from feeling the pain they are in."

Joan moans and slowly sits up. She looks at everyone, "I felt her pain. They are in the move. They did something to her."

Then she breaks into tears and King Khan just wraps his arms around her and holds her until she calms down. He then says, "we leave in the next hour. Joan and Jane we will take your parties with us.

Sloan your pack warriors will be under my Royal warriors. As soon as we find anything out we will pass the word on to them. I do not know what that rogue hybrid is up to but we will finish him. He terror ends with my reign."

We soon are on the trail again.