Chapter 43

Judas and Nero leave right away since they don't need to feed after saying goodbye to their beloved. Nero is on the phone as they are zipping there. He says, "tell the cancel that Nero and Judas is in the way. Code word: Jenopolis. We should be there in one hour and need an emergency session."

"That what they all say. That code word is not current. When you get here you can get in line and maybe if lucky get in next week."

"Listen you feral pomous mosquito if you do not want to be squashed and thrown in the room. Only fed goblin blood for the next century's if the council decides on being nice they better be in chambers ready to hear why I called an emergency session. I have been in assignment for months and that was the word we were given."

"Last week someone else had an old code word. What am I to tell them the reason is? That your beloved denied to feed you?" He chuckles and he says it sarcastically.

In a cold and angry voice he replies, "Tell them I know who and what happened to Prince Shandoniski. They will want to know and prepare for war. He is coming after all supernaturals with his army."  He pauses and adds, "I am also going to request the council let me stake you or throw you in the room with goblins blood until I decide to forgive you. You are a leech and not a vampire. You try to feed on power and you have none."

"You know how many have made the claim just this week about the  prince? With that threat I will have the council guard here awaiting your arrival."

Nero gives a very unpleasant laugh, "tell General Odeon that Nero sends his regards since he was the one who send me out with his nephew Judas who is right beside me. All the guard will know Judas."

Silence is met with this reply. "Now you have 50 minutes to get council gathered and I don't care if they are in pajamas or not." Then he clicks the phone.

Judas said, "sounds like that went well. Who do you think will great us? Guard or Council?"

Nero hisses, "for my sake I hope it's council. I want to be the one punishing him for his insult to my beloved. Otherwise guard and council will be punishing him."

They quit talking and continue to zip through the countryside heading to the councils office.  When they got there he saw the sniveling mosquito with an evil grin. He said, "I would like for you to meet my cousin, Captain of the Guard, Reginald." He look at his cousin and said, "put them in room for a month with goblin blood."

Judas stepped up and hissed, "You nocturnal blood sucking leech. You were told we were coming and you called your cousin instead of the council. Wait until my uncle hears about this."

Reginald looked at Judas and looked at his cousin, "Bartholomew!!" He roared do you know who these two  vampire are?" He looked at Judas, "please forgive him. This past week we have had 8 others claiming the same story as you. Last week we had 7. He honestly thought you were another imposter."

"We used the code word assigned to us. He blatantly ignore it and was told Judas was the general's nephew. Put him in the room to be dealt with later," his Nero. We got a council to get awoken and here. He went to the leech's computer and typed in a code word. Doors started slamming shut and alarms started blasting.

Judas looked at the captain. "After he is dealt with go tell my uncle he will be needed in the council room. Then they both turned and walked toward the council room to await for the council to arrive.  The council room is grey stone. It had arches and 2 gargoyles on the wall. In the middle in a throne in dark wood that has worn over time. There are two pews in the front with cushions. We see the two guards march in and stand on either side of the throne. We watch two humans come in and start lighting all the candles. Then leave.  The guards eye us standing at the entrance but they say nothing to us.