Chapter 22

When the pain stopped I went to stand up. I realized I had paws. I felt the urge to run and I took off. I had everyone following me that watched me transform. I was not really sure what had happened. When I got to the lake I stopped to get a drink. I then saw my reflection. I was half black and half white wolf with wings. I continued to stare and then I saw Jean. She was glowing. She also was black and white, but her black side had a red glow and her white side had a blueish glow. Then the third wolf appeared behind Jean. She was half black and half white though her black and white was opposite sides of Jean and I. I wondered what her name was. Jean spoke up "her name is Joan."

I replied, "your my sisters."

Just then my family and friends flew up to me. Dillion replied, "you are fast. You're hard to keep up with." I looked at them and then back down. They were gone. I then howled.

The queen then laid her cloak over me, "transform. Imagine what you looked like in your fairy form." I did and then transformed.

I looked at everyone and said, "there names are Jean and Joan." Then the world went black.

When I woke up I saw mom and dad sleeping in the chairs in my room. I sit up and start to get up to go to the bathroom when I hear my mom say, "where do you think your going?"

I reply, "I need to go to the bathroom."

She stands up and says, "let me help you."

"Mom, I been going on my own since I was a toddler."

"Not after being out for over two days."

I looked surprised and then I remembered. "It is real? I became a winged wolf?"

"Yes, now let's get you to the bathroom. While you do your business I will run you a bath." Then she held my arm while I walked to the bathroom.

When I was done I climbed into the bathtub. Mom helped me wash my hair. When I was done I climbed out, and dried off. She had pulled out under garments, jeans and a tshirt for me to wear. She then brushed out my hair.

We walked out of the bathroom together. I see dad was no longer there and my bed was made. "Let me get you back in bed."

"I would rather go down and eat. I am hungry."

"Nope, was told you were to spend 3 days in bed once you woke up. Then you will get checked by the medic and she will determine if you can resume activity."

Just as I was getting ready to protest dad walked in carrying a tray of food. I ate it. I then looked at them, "are you going to explain the wing wolf?"

"You knew we adopted you after Mrs. Wesley got it approved through the king and queen." Mom said.

Dad added, "we knew your parents died in a wreck but we did not know anything else about them. Mrs. Wesley did tell us you had siblings, but she said for safety reasons you had to be split up."

"Now that your awake we have a letter that was written many years ago and was told if Mrs. Wesley could not be here on your 18th birthday we were to give it to you," Mom said. She then handed me the letter. Then her and dad got up and left the room.

Dad turned as he was walking out and said, "we are here if you need it."

"I know dad." I opened up the letter.

Jane

If you're reading this letter it either means it is not safe for me to come to you on your 18th birthday or I am gone. We can hope it is the first one.

I am part of a group known as the protector. My job is to protect children of supernatural children. You do fall into that category. Though Blade and Tatiana did not know you are what is known as a hybrid. They knew you had a fairy parent. They helped your wings come out. What they did not know was your mother was half Fae and half witch. Then your father was an Alpha werewolf.

I felt it was safer letting them assume you were fairy. I know from my visits over the years that you did take after your mother's skills. You picked up the magic part of your fairy skills easily. Then you also could mix potions easily. Though I never did try to test you on your casting spells or werewolf skills.

I know you're I were told about being adopted and about having siblings who were placed. What you were not told is that you were a set of identical triplets.
I placed one of your sisters into the human foster program. She was not adopted, but had exposure to other species through school. Though she was unaware of it. Then your other sister was adopted by a witch and raised learning their ways.

Then your mom had been pregnant with identical twins when she died. The twins were born through emergency c-section. Once they were finally able to leave NICU I arranged their adoption to a wearwolf alpha. Since they had the alpha gene and the alpha and Luna were childless.

I know you wonder why did I keep you separate. There was a hybrid who was following your parents. I could not prove it, but felt he was the reason for your parents death. He too was a hybrid. He is part wolf and vampire. If your parents were correct he was after you and your siblings. I felt it was better to separate you for that reason. I did arrange fake death certificates for you and your family.

Now that you and your sisters are 18 your scent should gradually start to develop. You should ask the fairy queen for a witch to contact and head there. This way she can give you a scent hider potion. Then also train you had w to make this potion. Plus train you in other areas.

When you turn 18 I do not know if you will have your father's gene. If you do keep your scent hidden and find out if a pack is near the witch that would be willing to train you.

You are not a rogue. If the pack alpha says no to training tell him to contact the wolf king and say, "I AM ONE OF THREE AND MY PARENTS CAME TO THEE." You met the present king and prince when you were three." He should then train you.

Once you are trained head to the wolf king and he will be able to help you find your siblings once he checks your training will keep you safe.

Mrs W