Season 7: 3# No More Trauma

Zach's POV

I started using my telepathy powers to check on what's going on in Tommy and Tubbo's minds as they project their memories. Their eyes are closed first and they're now trying to project their memories. But then, there's the part where the nightmares went in.

Zach: C'mon guys, you can do it.

Mr. Tan: Tommy, Tubbo, you really need to let go of the trauma, it's in the past. It has already been a few weeks since it happens.

Zach: Now, enter the spiritual state and project these memories. And keep it playing until it's over.

Tommy: Okay.

Zach: Now, focus on that memory. Don't let your PTSD interrupt it and then enter the spiritual state.

After a while of the PTSD getting into Tommy and Tubbo, they finally entered the spiritual state and projected their memories. Tommy's came first as everyone came up and watched what was Tommy's traumatic memory. It was him being kidnapped by Jschlatt's men and then being beaten up in prison by Dream. To the point he was injured and got sepsis.

Yuto: Wow.

Maggie: I didn't know that Tommy went through all this.

George D: Dream is really the worst spirit I've ever met.

Nick: If I'm being honest, I agree with George. Even though I am a Dark Spirit myself.

Jenny: Honestly, I feel bad for Tommy, he has gone through a lot. And this memory was the worst for him.

Sheryl: I agree.

Then, Tubbo projected his memory which is of him getting kidnapped by Jschlatt, poisoned by Technoblade and then executed. We were even in more shock when there's a distorted memory at the end. Which is from his point of view, Quackity just took out the rest of the Lunatite from his system. Before he slipped into a coma.

Mr. Tan: I didn't know Tubbo has a distorted memory.

Zach: That isn't right. Do distorted memories happen?

Mr. Tan: Only sometimes, I remembered my co-leader having that back when I was a Zodiac hero. But Tubbo's case is unusual.

Zach: I have a feeling they'll be in their full spiritual state at any moment.

Mr. Tan: Yeah.

Then, Tommy and Tubbo went full-on spiritual state and used every Psychic-based power. They also started floating. It was the most beautiful yet powerful thing I've ever seen in a long time. That means that they've fully recovered.

Luke: Wow.

Eddie: How mad is this?

Mr. Tan: What do you say, Zach?

Zach: They've 100% recovered. Brad is going to be proud.

Ryan L: I seriously can't believe how amazing this is.

Ranboo: I agree.

Zach: What do you guys think?

Ryan L: It's amazing.

After a while of Tommy and Tubbo being in the spiritual state, they tried out their Psychic-based powers. I was impressed that they managed to do it without their nightmares interrupting. And the way they used their Psychic-based powers was the most powerful one I've ever seen.

Tommy: I can't believe I can do many Psychic-based powers without nightmare interruptions.

Toby: Same.