Season 3: 4# The Kidnapped Leaders

Brad's POV

It seems like tonight's a nightmare, Zach has almost been kidnapped by Jschlatt. Luckily, he escaped his grasp and walked back to his dorm. However, what happened to the other 2 leaders, Tommy and Toby? Well, let's find out.

Zach's POV

I was shivering until I managed to reach my dorm where everyone else is. Ryan went up to me as everyone else followed and I hugged him. I was so cold so he told Noah to grab my jumper as he lead me to one of the seats in the common room. I was also coughing so he also told him to bring my nasal cannula.

Ryan L: What's happened?

Zach: I got kidnapped.

Corbyn: Kidnapped?

Jonah: By who?

Zach: Jschlatt.

Alex: Jschlatt?!

Zak: Did he take the gem?

Zach: No, luckily. But he took Tommy and Tubbo.

Floris: This isn't good.

Then, Noah came down with my jumper I wear everyday and my nasal cannula. I put them on and then decided to think about how and why did Jschlatt decided to kidnap me. Because honestly, all I know is that he wants me for the Dragon Gem which is not in my pockets right now.

Yuto: Why do you think that Jschlatt wanted to kidnap you, Tommy and Tubbo?

Zach: I dunno, unless someone or something has been spying on us. Knowing every move we were doing to get rid of Jschlatt.

Zoe: How can you tell?

Zach: There's probably a device hidden somewhere here. In order to spy on us.

Josh: Where?

Zach: Underneath this table.

I took out a device that was stuck under the table and showed it to everyone. It turns out to be a recording connected to a thumb drive. So I took out my laptop, connected it and then tried to hear the recording.

Rena: The recording is actually our plan to overthrow Jschlatt. From this morning.

Zach: Yeah.

Ryan L: What else did you find?

Zach: Another recording.

Wilbur: Can you turn up the volume?

I nodded and turned up the volume. The recording turned out to be Jschlatt planning something before planting the USB under our table.

Jschlatt: (from the recording) So, it seems like the Texan kid's team has been planning to overthrow me.

Henchman: (from the recording) So what are we going to do?

Jschlatt: (from the recording) Kidnap their leaders and put them in prison. Oh and put the Texan and the Brighton boys on death sentence because they are going to be executed. While the Nottingham boy shall be tortured by Dream for life.

Zach: What?!

Ryan L: What's wrong?

Connor: Wait, how does he know you're from Texas?

Jonah: His accent.

Zach: Why did he put Toby and I on death sentence?! He wanted to kill us?!

Ryan L: Calm down, Zachariah, calm down.

Niki: Look, panicking won't help us find out where Tommy and Tubbo are now.

Zach: Oh my god.

I calmed down a bit when another recording came in. It is after Jschlatt kidnapped Tommy and Tubbo and attempted to kidnap me. And I knew what was going on because I couldn't get into a deep sleep. Also, it seems like the recorder connected to the thumb drive is able to hear what's going on in and out of our dorm.