Season 2: 5# The New Amulets

Zach's POV

I took out the Dragon Gem and let its power neutralise the Lunatite. I also went into the spiritual state, but I didn't go at will it just happened that I went into it automatically. After about 10 minutes, the vines disappeared and nothing is destroyed. I felt relieved but exhausted.

Tommy: You alright?

Zach: I'm fine. Man, letting the Dragon Gem do its work while going into the spiritual state is exhausting.

Mr. Tan: You actually show full responsibility for the Dragon Gem. Look, we managed to neutralise the amulets before the vines spread around the school.

Zach: Really?

Mr. Tan: Yeah, look.

I looked at the already powered-up amulets as they started glowing. They are showing technological advancements too which means they are ready to be used. I am excited to give them to George, Puffy and Karl because they are going to need them.

Zach: Wow.

Tommy: I also made this ring.

Zach: Who are you going to propose to?

Tommy: No one, Puffy texted me that I need to make a promised ring for Niki.

Zach: As an amulet?

Tommy: Yeah. Oh and I told her about making glasses and goggles amulets for George, Puffy and Karl which is why she told me to make a ring for Niki.

Mr. Tan: Alright.

Zach: Hold on, you told Puffy about this?

Tommy: Yeah. But I didn't tell Gogy and Karl yet.

Zach: Yeah, I wanna keep it as a surprise.

Tommy: Okay.

Mr. Tan: You guys are dismissed for now. However, there will be more tasks coming your way so be prepared.

Zach: Got it.

Tommy and I got the glasses and goggles as we went back to the Computer Science classroom to pack up our things. However, we went to the cafeteria to have lunch first so that we could hang out for a while.

Zach: Hey guys.

Shawn: Hi Zach.

Ryan H: Hi.

Wilbur: Tommy, how's computer science?

Tommy: It's good, I got to spend time with Zach.

Toby: Not fair, wish I get to spend time with Zach.

Zach: We do that a lot, Toby.

Ranboo: Hey don't worry about it, at least you could spend time with all of your teammates.

Toby: I guess.

Alex: Really wish George is here.

Niki: Yeah, and Puffy.

Nick: And Karl.

Hannah: And Sam. They all make things brighter for us.

Zach: Don't worry, they will only be on sick leave until tomorrow so it won't be long.

Nick: I guess.

Rena: In all honesty, you guys are fun to hang out with ever since my sister graduated.

Niki: Who?

Rena: My sister, Nia. Nia Lovelis, one of the former members of this team.

Niki: Oh.