Season 9: 4# Jschlatt

Zach's POV

We all armed ourselves with whatever power we have as Jschlatt showed himself. He wasn't really impressed when he saw us with our powers activated, I dunno why. But I still believed that he has been hating on us right from the beginning. Not the beginning of my era but the beginning of the current Zodiac heroes.

Jschlatt: Well, you guys must've thought that I'm dead. How naive you guys are.

Toby: Why'd you say that?

Zach: What do you want from us?

Jschlatt: Well, I have a confession to make which might be the reason why I helped Chase and Medusa escape. And why I wanted to kidnap you and the other leaders. What do you say, Zachary Dean Herron?

Zach: It's Zachariah.

Jschlatt: Yeah, whatever.

Ryan L: You transphobe, Zach is genderfluid.

Zach: I still go by male pronouns though.

Jschlatt: So the reason why I faked my death is because I want to be hidden from you guys. I was in jail that time. Then, because the anti-go-through was off, I could go through these bars pretty easily to help Chase and Medusa escape. And I knew the original heroes so well.

Shawn: How?

Jschlatt: Because, I am in charge of the Dark spirits.

Mr. Tan: Jonathan, how could you?

Toby: You know him?

Jschlatt: Oh Jerry, you probably knew by now that I am the head of the Dark spirits. I am in charge of them and I am the reason why this imbalance has been happening for centuries. I'm in charge of the past 3 Great wars. And you and your stupid heroes have nothing to deal with it yet you decided to intervene just to bring the balance back. Yet the balance didn't cone back until that err... 16-year-old boy became the leader.

Zach: 18 for God's sake.

Jschlatt: I know everything, little boy. Now, meet me at the Community house with your little team, Jerry.

That's when Jschlatt disappeared and we were all confused. How does Mr. Tan know Jschlatt, or rather how does Jschlatt know Mr. Tan. I have so many questions and this mission is rather confusing. The most confusing missions I've ever had during my time as a Zodiac hero.

Maggie: What's going on?

Zach: Mr. Tan, you knew Jschlatt?

Mr. Tan: Yes, I did.

Everyone: What?!

Toby: How? You know how he is.

Mr. Tan: I actually do, he was my teammate during our Zodiac hero days. Little did I know, he was a manipulative monster but later on, I really knew who he was. Because I was the Zodiac leader. Once I exposed his secret towards my team, he immediately showed his true colours. I couldn't believe my ears only to discover that someone loyal to my team was a traitor. I haven't heard of him since, until we all discovered that he became in charge of Yuansu Park. That's the reason why I wanted to file a lawsuit against him.

Tommy: So that you could get revenge on him?

Mr. Tan: Yes. And I didn't want him harming any of you.

Nick: Well, guess it's too late.

Mr. Tan: And I've been fearing that ever since balance has been restored, the Dark spirits in this team would betray you. Like what Roman did.

Corbyn: But I didn't and I'm a Dark spirit.

Mr. Tan: Yup, I'm now glad that some Dark spirits are capable of being Zodiac heroes. Even Hybrid spirits.