Season 4: 1# As The Sun Sets

Brad's POV

The sun is now setting and it is time for Zach's team of Zodiac heroes to fight Jschlatt and save Tommy and Tubbo. However, they have to go to the cafeteria to have dinner first because it is important for them to have energy during the battle. But many more surprises are coming in this Season are coming right now.

Zach's POV

Me and my teammates had just changed out of our uniforms and I am now in the common room. Just waiting for the sun to set so that we could have dinner already. I am just trying to do some work on my laptop to distract myself from the situation but I couldn't. I'm worried about Tommy and Tubbo.

Ranboo: Hey Zach.

Zach: What?

Ranboo: I know you're worried about Tommy and Tubbo but you're going to save them tonight.

Zach: I know. I'm just so worried about them, I have to finish all my assignments on my laptop.

Ranboo: It seems like all of your assignments have been done.

Zach: Now I have to wait for the sun set. It's time to call everybody cuz it's time for us to have dinner.

I kept my laptop and then turned on my amulet to tell everyone to come to the common room. As soon as we are all together, we all went out of our dorms to head to the cafeteria. As soon as we passed by Yuansu Park, someone noticed a scaffold with a rope on it.

Cara: Guys, what is that over there?

Ranboo: Is Tubbo committing suicide or something?

Zach: No, I didn't see him there. That's a scaffold, it is used during executions of a person who did a very serious crime. It has been used in Europe for beheadings and hangings.

Shawn: It has also been used in Canada until 1902.

Zach: And I also heard that Tubbo would be hanged, drawn and quartered. That means that after being hanged, he'll be pulled around by a horse, his guts would be pulled out and then he'll be beheaded and then cut into 4 pieces.

Joanna: Oh my god, don't mention the pulling out guts part.

George D: Wait, nobody used scaffolds when men were being hanged, drawn and quartered. They would be fastened to a hurdle or wooden panel and be drawn by a horse to the place of execution. And then they will be hanged, their guts would be pulled, beheaded and quartered. And then the remains would be placed in prominent countries anywhere.

Zach: It seems like Jschlatt just put it in the wrong order.

Henry: I also feel like that he should learn more British history.

Zach: But still, we are going to witness a public execution for the first time in our lives.

Nick: Yeah.

Yuto: It's very scary though.

Niki: So scary to the point I'm going to puke when they pull out Tubbo's guts.

Zach: (sighs) Why do us spirits have to use execution for crimes, I am so confused.

Alex: We gotta abolish it after Tubbo's execution. It'll be the last public execution of spirit-kind.

Zach: Yeah. Let's head to the library first to do some research on how to save someone, especially from our team, from any execution.

We went to the library first to do some research on execution. And how to save a person from it because we might have to save Tubbo from that execution. I searched every single bookshelf before I found a book on execution. After that, I met up with everyone else and opened the book about the death penalty.