Season 9: 6# Going To London

Zach's POV

The guided bus started moving and we are now looking at the view of Cambridge. It is so amazing yet so old school and it's giving me nostalgic vibes. And of course, I sat next to my boyfriend with Tubbo and Ranboo behind us. Later, we soon arrived at the Cambridge Railway station as we grabbed our bags and went out of the bus.

Mr. Tan: This is the Cambridge Railway station.

Floris: Wow.

Darryl: The architecture looks so cool.

Nick: Kind of old school to me.

Tommy: All buildings in the UK are old school, just like every building in Europe. Which is why we don't have skyscrapers.

Brad: Guys, let's go. We don't want to miss the train.

We all entered the station and each got one-way tickets to London King's Cross station. We are almost at the end of this volume but look forward to a new beginning. Find out what we saw in London in Season 10.

The end...

Author's Note:

Guys, I Googled the first volume of my book and it managed to be the first results. Look.

Guys, I'm so happy

Guys, I'm so happy. Thank you so much for joining my journey of making this fanfiction series. I really appreciate it. Look forward for Volume 6, coming on the 21st of October. The 2nd anniversary of The Darkest Awakening. Again, thank y'all so much for reading this book series.