Season 7: 1# Trial Time

Zach's POV

After rising up for Judge Jacobs, we all sat down and let the judge talk. We were nervous to talk when he asks us to do so because we're not allowed to expose anything about spirits. But because Zodiac college is a haven for many spirits and humans to learn their ways, we have to do so.

Judge Jacobs: Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Zodiac college's first court trial after a century since the Second Great War. Due to war crimes committed by the Germans, Italians and Japanese spirits. Anyways, may I hear from the plaintiffs, Mr. Thomas Simons, Mr. Toby Smith and Mr. Zachary Dean Herron please.

Zach: It's Zachariah, I'm genderfluid.

Judge Jacob: Sorry, Mr. Zachariah Dean Herron. Plaintiffs, you may start this trial against Jschlatt, who is now dead and Technoblade.

Zach: Jschlatt tried to kidnap me, Tommy and Tubbo. I'm so glad I escaped but Tommy ended up being in jail being beaten up by Dream while Tubbo is almost executed by Technoblade.

Tommy: Yeah and because of the terrible conditions of Pandora's vault, I got sepsis because of a wound Dream gave me. It left a scar.

Tommy lifted up his shirt revealing his scar from his infected wound from Pandora's vault. I remembered that one of the original Zodiac heroes, Troye, is squeamish and doesn't like scars. That's when Technoblade stood up and said something.

Technoblade: That's not true! Tommy did it to himself because he was too depressed in that prison.

Tommy: What?! I was depressed after that happened and I had PTSD because Dream abused me.

Judge Jacobs: Order! Mr. Smith, please continue.

Toby: Jschlatt kidnapped me, put me in prison and got Technoblade to poison and execute me. After that, I was put in a coma because of that and my cystic fibrosis isn't helping too.

Technoblade: That's not true! I was forced to by the dictator because of peer pressure.

Shawn: Oh boy.

Connor: Only teenagers experienced peer pressure.

Noah B: You sure Techno isn't a teenager?

Judge Jacobs: Order! I've already heard from both the plaintiff and the defendant. Now I would need some witnesses to see if I could prove either case. Now, the attorneys must now choose the witnesses. Alex!

Alex: Your honour, I would like to get Mr. Nicholas Noveschoch.

Sapnap went up the judge and told him what he witnessed while in Pandora's vault. Dream came in too but in handcuffs, in his human form and is in the defendant's side. I couldn't stand his white smiley face mask.

Nick: Your honour, I've witnessed what our defendant, Dream did. When Zach and I were going to rescue Tommy, we both saw him completely beaten up. He developed sepsis after an infection got into his wound from Dream.

Judge Jacobs: (hits gavel) Alright, that's all I have to hear. Now I need to hear something from the defendants. Clay?

Clay: It's true, I actually did beat Tommy up. Because he is a terrible nuisance and he doesn't deserve to be the leader of the Zodiac heroes.

Judge Jacobs: I heard what I need to hear. Plantiffs, any more witnesses?

Alex: Your honour, there are more witnesses right behind me. And one of them is the principal, Mr. Jerry Kong Qiu Tan.

Judge Jacobs: Oh Mr. Confucius.

After Sapnap went back to his seat, Mr. Tan went up to the judge. They seemed to know each other because they are part of the college staff. Because I heard the judge call him Confucius.