Season 6: 6# The Beginning Of The Trial

Brad's POV

It is time for the lawsuit against Jschlatt and Technoblade as well we the time to officially abolish execution for good. However, the heroes heard news of Jschlatt's death, or suspected death since spirits aren't able to die. I wonder what will happen during the trial and who will win? The heroes or the Blade himself?

Zach's POV

Me and my team entered the courthouse for the first time, first time for us and not for Quackity. Tommy, Tubbo and I are the plaintiffs, Quackity would be our attorney and Technoblade is the defendant. We're now waiting inside the court room with the rest of the team behind us.

Zach: Now what do we do?

Alex: We wait for the judge. The judge is actually my law professor, Prof. Jacobs, not related to Karl though.

Tommy: Oh yeah.

Toby: It's like my last name being Smith which is the same as George, the blonde one and Charlie. I'm not related to them either way.

Alex: Now it's time to play the waiting game.

Law student: Everyone, please rise for judge Jacobs.

We all stood up and rose for the judge. Then, Technoblade came in with his lawyer who turned out to be Philza. Since I allowed spirits to come out during the day, it seems shocking for everyone to literally see these spirits. Anyways, the trial is starting so stay tuned for Season 7.

The end...