Season 2: 3# Mysterious Spirits

Brad's POV

While Karl, Ranboo and new recruit, Sam were being trained by Bea, Jacob and Josh, Zach noticed that 2 mysterious figures are approaching and is certain that it's not Dream. Toby used his spiritual ability to contact spirits around Zodiac College through the grass of Yuansu Park to know who were approaching the park. But the main question is, who were the 2 mysterious figures approaching.

Zach's POV

While Toby tried to see what the spirits look like through the grass and his spiritual powers, Tommy and I did the same thing. It actually works with the 3 of us because we are leaders and we have spiritual abilities.

Tommy: I can feel the 2 figures approaching.

Toby: You know what they look like?

Tommy: One seems like he's dressed in a reindeer onesie with a Captain America mask.

Zach: What? That looks ridiculous. What about the other figure?

Tommy: She looks like a woman who is most likely a Skeleton Dark Spirit.

Zach: What's the big deal with you and women?

Toby: It's his thing. Anyways, I need to identify these two to know who are they. Using Spirit Scan.

Zach: But spirit scans only work when you're in front of the spirit. Not when the spirit is far and only seen when Zodiac Leaders contacts them through grass.

Tommy: How do you know that?

Zach: I coded the application so that everyone in Zodiac College would have the ability to scan different species of Spirits. But like many newly made apps, there might be bugs and needs improvement.

Tommy: Oh.

Toby: Oh.

Zach: But I'll try to give it improvements by letting it identify a spirit from far away. For now, we gotta deal with 2 mysterious figures, the improvements would be done tomorrow in computer science course.

Karl: They're coming.

When the 2 figures are finally in Yuansu park, Sam, Karl and Ranboo have to stop training. We finally saw them up close and they seem to be intimidating. I turned on my amulet to identify these 2 figures because it only works up close and we can see them up close.

Tommy: Who are they?

Zach: The human is Callahan, a mute Neutral Spirit and speaks in body language. Which means he doesn't talk.

Toby: Neutral Spirit?

Zach: Yeah, that's what humans are called.

Tommy: Why are humans called that?

Zach: We'll answer this after the battle.

George D: I know this guy while I was with Dream.

Nick: Me too. He doesn't talk so we need to try to understand what he's saying.

Zach: I know how to speak to mute people. (In US sign language) *What do you want from us?*

Lavender: He can speak American sign language?

Jack: Yup.

Nick: I don't think it worked.

George D: Great.

Alyssa: He said that he wants to take your amulets which is what Dream wants. And the Dragon Gem.

George D: Dream.

Zach: This is Alyssa, a Skeleton Dark Spirit whose face is half Neutral Spirit.

Tommy: Oh boy.