Season 1: 5# The Sick Leave

Brad (Dr. Simpson)'s POV

I got the blood pressure monitor and checked his blood pressure. I noticed that it is lower than 90 mmHg, which is too low for his age. I told Prof. Williams to grab some intravenous fluids in order to be able to treat him. And for him to wake up because he has been asleep for a while.

Dr. Simpson: Williams, can you grab me the intravenous fluids?

Prof. Williams: Sure.

Dr. Simpson: Thank you.

Prof. Williams: Is he still unconscious?

Dr. Simpson: Unfortunately yes. Geez, this kid must've overworked himself.

Prof. Williams: Yeah, poor guy.

Zach's POV

My team and I are now anxiously waiting for updates about Tommy. Wilbur and Tubbo seemed worried about him, everyone else is. After about an hour, Brad came into the waiting room and we all went up to him.

Wilbur: Is he okay?

Toby: What's wrong?

Dr. Simpson: He's fine, he blood pressure dropped which is why he passed out. He also overworked himself during the duel which is also the reason why he passed out.

Niki: Thank goodness, he gave us a scare.

Dr. Simpson: Wanna see him?

Zach: Sure.

We followed the Brad to Tommy's hospital room which took a long walk. We have to walk through many hallways where we saw lots of different sick people. I felt bad for each and every one of them.

Toby: Wow, I haven't seen that much sick people in one building before.

Zach: Unless you have to spend your childhood in the hospital.

Toby: Yeah, I've seen different sick people but not so many in one place. And for your information, I actually did spend my childhood in the hospital before being sent to the orphanage because my parents disowned me.

Zach: Wow.

Raphael: Wow, your childhoods really are rough.

Dr. Simpson: We're here.

We entered the hospital room seeing Tommy sleeping on the hospital bed. Wilbur ran up to him and held his hand (a/n: it's platonic, Wilbur is the father) while the rest of us tried to do our things and stuff. Before Tommy wakes up.

Tommy: What happened?

Wilbur: Tommy, you're awake.

Tommy: Hospitals again?

Dr. Simpson: Yeah, you overworked yourself during your duel.

Tommy: But I went into the spiritual state.

Dr. Simpson: Yeah, that's what prevents you from passing out due to low blood pressure. But that's only a temporary thing because when your blood pressure completely drops, you're off the spiritual state and then you'll pass out.

Tommy: That's why I felt weird.

Dr. Simpson: Because even while in your spiritual state, overworking yourself would still lower your blood pressure. Just be careful when you're battling, okay?

Tommy: Okay.

Dr. Simpson: Now, you're not allowed to go back to school because you have to rest tomorrow.

Zach: Does that mean I'll go to the computer science course all alone.

Dr. Simpson: Unfortunately, yes. Tommy needs to stay at home with Wilbur to rest.