Season 5: 1# The Lowest Point

Zach's POV

Tubbo has just been released from the hospital but is paralysed and needed to rely on a ventilator. Well, only when we're in our dorms so now he's just on oxygen. So right now, Tommy and I are taking him back to the hospital for his physiotherapy. Once we arrived, Prof. Williams and Brad are waiting for us.

Brad: Hey Tubbo, how are you doing?

Toby: Not so good.

Zach: He told me he had a nightmare last night and he couldn't move.

Tommy: Yeah and he fell out of bed so I had to assist him.

Prof. Williams: So we're going to do some basic exercises to help him regain his strength. You guys can sit down and watch to see how Tubbo is going.

Zach: Okay.

Tommy and I sat on the side while Tubbo does his physiotherapy. I told Tommy everything he has to know about Jschlatt cuz I took a lot of notes about him the other day. Even though I can't read, I still have the ability to write even though I can't spell.

Tommy: What else did you find about Jschlatt?

Zach: He wanted to takeover Yuansu Park and the Zodiac heroes just for the Dragon Gem. He wanted to be a Guardian, be immortal and take control of Spirit-kind.

Tommy: How can that be possible? You don't choose the Dragon Gem, the Dragon Gem chooses you.

Zach: Exactly. And if you aren't chosen by the Dragon Gem, it'll grow Lunatite vines and only a potion made by all physical power types could preserve it. Like the Dragon Gem that's still with me.

Tommy: It's still not out of the potion?

Zach: Yeah. Because Jschlatt is still out there and he isn't dead yet.

Tommy: How is he not dead?

Zach: I dunno. He probably survives off alcohol, I guess.

Tommy: Yeah.

While Tommy and I were chatting, we heard a thud in the room. I looked around and saw Tubbo on the ground. Tommy and I rushed to help him up and put him on his wheelchair. We were both worried about him.

Zach: Tubbo, are you alright?

Tommy: What happened during physiotherapy?

Brad: He was doing well when we do the basics but once he was walking on bars, he fell.

Prof. Williams: It's like his legs decided to give up on him.

Brad: Tomorrow we'll try again. He can go back to his dorm so try to use your healing powers on his legs. Also, he has to be on BiPAP once he's in the dorms.

Zach: Okay.

I wheeled Tubbo out of the hospital and all the way to the dorms while Tommy followed. The clouds are grey like it's going to rain anytime soon but at least I'm used to the English weather. Which is why I didn't bring my jumper today.

Tommy: You didn't bring your jumper today?

Zach: Yeah, I'm getting used to the English weather.

Tommy: That's good.

Toby: Do I really have to be on this BiPAP thing?

Zach: Yes, because your lungs are severely damaged and plus, your lungs are still overworking themselves and they couldn't survive with a nasal cannula.

Toby: How do you know?

Zach: Because I can sense it.

Tommy: You really know your spiritual stuff.