Season 5: 3# Walking Again

Zach's POV

We went out of the hospital and we slowly walked back to our dorms. Well, of course it's baby steps since Tubbo is still in the process of recovering from paralysis. Ranboo and I are just walking Tubbo back to the dorms and the sun is almost setting. I noticed that Tommy went off somewhere, probably Yuansu Park for some reason.

Toby: Where did Tommy go?

Zach: Yuansu Park probably.

Ranboo: Really?

Zach: I think so. Would you mind if you go ahead to the dorms, I'll catch you up.

Toby: Where are you going?

Zach: I'm going to follow Tommy. Also, time flies too fast during your time in the hospital, especially during physiotherapy.

Ranboo: Yeah.

Zach: See you at the dorms.

As soon as Ranboo and Tubbo went ahead to our dorms, I went to Yuansu Park to find Tommy. I saw him looking over Shui river on the bridge. I went up to him just to check on him because he has been acting off since we left the hospital.

Zach: Hey.

Tommy: Hey.

Zach: You alright?

Tommy: I'm good.

Zach: But you've been acting off ever since we left the hospital. What happened?

Tommy: I feel like I wanna kill myself.

Zach: Why?

Tommy: I dealt with too much nightmares and I think it's best if Dream's happy when I don't exist anymore. I also started cutting.

Zach: Wait really? Can you roll up your sleeve?

Tommy rolled up his long-sleeved shirt which is under his iconic shirt and showed me the cuts. Some fresh ones while the others seemed to be old like a week ago. I was shocked to see his scars but then I decided to reassure him.

Zach: Look, I know that this is hard for you but Tubbo was also cutting. But that's not what I want to talk about this. I know you're dealing with too much but ending your life isn't the right way.

Tommy: How do you know that?

Zach: I suffered from PTSD too but I managed to stay strong. Strong enough to even survive on that island I was stranded in.

Tommy: Wow, I guess you're right.

Zach: Let's head back to the dorms and I'll bandage up your cuts.

Tommy: Sure.

When Tommy and I were walking from the bridge back to the dorms, we noticed Wilbur with his dad which is probably Philza. We both snuck up to them but hid somewhere so that no one would see us. And then we heard the conversation.

Wilbur: Please kill me, dad.

Philza: Why would you think I'd kill you? You're my son.

Wilbur: I'm done with this team, it's too much pressure.

Philza: But you were chosen to be in this team, to replace a guy named Tyler.

Wilbur: Whatever, just do it.

Philza: You're my son.

Zach: This isn't good.

Tommy: I know.

Zach: I think we should stop him.

Tommy: Yeah.

Just as I sensed that Philza is going to kill Wilbur, Tommy jumped out and used his metal powers to stop Philza from killing Wilbur. I came out to as Philza's sword starts to bend and its shape just turned from a katana to a kris. Just like how everyone else's swords turn into my sword which is a kris.