Season 9: 2# They're Back

Brad's POV

The original Zodiac heroes back in Australia have discovered that Chase and Medusa returned. Aren showed Zach's team of heroes what happened in Bondi beach via the footage filmed by the heroes. They even reported everything to Mr. Tan though something seems fishy. Find out more.

Zach's POV

After showing the footage to Mr. Tan, he didn't know what to say. We all thought that Chase and Medusa won't return after we defeated them in Norfolk Island. But now, they have returned and are now causing chaos in Australia. They're going to cause another imbalance even though we had just restored it and now maintaining it.

Jenna: What are we going to do?

Mr. Tan: I don't understand, I thought they're already defeated and in prison. How did they manage to escape?

Nick: I dunno.

Zach: Someone must've let them escape. Could be either a Light spirit or Dark spirit.

Ranboo: What about Hydra? Did she escape? You know, Veronica.

Corbyn: We're not 100% sure about her.

Zach: Let's just stick with Chase and Medusa, trust me, I did have a history with them.

Mr. Tan: Yeah. Which means, I have one more task for you lot before Mr. Jacobs announced the dorm group who will go to Australia. Find out who could've possibly helped Chase and Medusa escape. Some of you must teleport to the prison and interrogate the prisoners to tell you who helped Chase and Medusa escape. The rest of you must await the results and continue your research. We'll meet at the library after lunch. You guys can go back to your dorms.

Tommy: We were about to get to that.

Mr. Tan: Oh okay. Just be careful when you go back to the Pandora's vault.

Zach: Got it.

We went back to our dorms but remained in the common room. Because I am the leader, I decided to assign some members of our team to come with me to Pandora's vault. But at the same time, I wanted to choose Nick but neither of us wanted to be alone.

Zach: So, Mr. Tan assigned us to go to the Pandora's vault, again. So I need to choose some people to come with me to the prison.

Nick: I'll come.

Zach: Didn't we go last time?

Nick: Oh yeah.

Zach: Don't worry, you can come. Who else?

Darryl: Me, I don't want my boys to go to the vault all alone.

Brandon: I'll come too.

Wilbur: Same here.

Ranboo: And me.

Charlie D: And me.

Sam: So do I.

Corbyn: I'll come too.

Zach: Okay, who else? That's all?

Nick: I'd take that as a yes.

Zach: Okay, Corbyn, Ranboo, Wilbur, Brandon, Sapnap, Sam, Charlie, Bad and I will go to Pandora's vault. Tommy, Tubbo, you lot are in charge while I'm gone.

Toby: Erm... we're obviously in charge alongside you, Zach.

Zach: Well, what I want you guys to do is try to do some research with the rest of the team. Me and the other Dark and Hybrid spirits would head to the prison. We'll tell you what happened after we come back, the signal in Norwich is messed up.