Season 7: 5# Hunting Dream

Author's Note

Before we proceed to the story, there are now 2 characters named Charlie. I'll use the same concept on how you can tell which is which as what I did to characters named Luke, Harvey, Ryan and George.

Charlie Matto-Smith: Charlie M

Charlie Dalgleish: Charlie D

Also, it's nothing to do with Charli D'Amelio because I don't want to add any Tik Tokers who were famous in 2020 in this fanfiction. This is because this fanfiction is mostly 2000s and 2010s themed with a bit of 80s and 90s. Even though the series is set in the present day.

Brad's POV

The trial is now over and the Zodiac heroes have won the court. But there is another twist, Dream went off missing and there are Dreamon reports in Yuansu Park. And the team is yet to find out if Jschlatt is dead or not. There are so many mysteries to find and it's now up to the heroes to solve them.

Zach's POV

Me and my team went out of the courtroom only to find out that the sun is setting and green clouds are floating around. That means that Dreamon Dark Spirits are everywhere ever since there were reports in Yuansu Park. This is going to be our intense mission yet.

Zach: What the?

Mr. Tan: Wow, Dreamon Dark Spirits everywhere.

Thaiyo: Why Dreamons out of every spirit?

Alex: This trial... Jschlatt's supposed death... what if they're connected to Dream?

Tommy: Not only that, the Dreamons too.

Mr. Tan: Okay heroes, I'll deal with the Dreamons while you guys go to the cafeteria.

Zach: But Mr. Tan, we seriously need to catch those Dreamons before they attack other people.

Mr. Tan: Don't worry, all spirits are immune to Dreamon attacks. Just go to the cafeteria, we'll meet at Yuansu Park.

While Mr. Tan continues fighting off Dreamons, me and my teammates ran off to the cafeteria. Attacking Dreamons along the way. Once we arrived at the cafeteria, everyone looked at us like we're crazy because we were panicking.

Ranboo: Why is everyone looking at us like that?

Zach: I can feel their emotions. It's because we were panicking from the Dreamon attack.

Tommy: Since when can you feel other people's emotions?

Zach: It's the Psychic-based powers.

Toby: Can we get some food, please?

Zach: Sure. I wonder what is available this fine Wednesday.

Toby: Probably pizza.

Zach: Definitely, I love pizza.

We all grabbed our plates and ate our food for dinner. It had started raining outside so we might have to stay in the cafeteria for a little while. Even though the Dreamons are still roaming around causing chaos.

George S: Typical English whether today.

Reece: Tonight.

Danna: Yeah.

Toby: I think we have to stay here for a while.

Zach: Yeah, neither of us wanted to be sick anyways.

Toby: We already are sick.

Zach: Yup.

Ryan L: What a way to roast us.