Season 9: 3# The Footage

Zach's POV

We finally teleported back to our dorms through Ranboo's portal. Everyone was surprised to see us back because they were so busy doing some research and stuff. Anyways, we sat on our seats and I told all of my purely Light-spirit team members. Just being sarcastic, I'm not going to be evil.

Tommy: So, what happened when you were gone?

Zach: We went to the prison and discovered that Technoblade's arm was hurting. He told us that Jschlatt actually helped Chase and Medusa escape. That means that he didn't die, he faked his dead.

Floris: What?

Niki: I couldn't believe this.

Zach: Don't believe me? Ant and Velvet sent us footage.

George D: Who?

Darryl: My old colleagues before Sapnap was born.

Karl: Why? What happened after Sapnap was born?

Darryl: I had to quit my job so that my wife and I could raise him.

Zach: Guys, look.

I opened the footage and we all watched it as if it were a crime scene. We started at the footage until we saw Jschlatt escape from his cell alongside Chase and Medusa. My teammates were shocked when they saw this.

Toby: What the? I thought he's dead.

Zach: He's alive, nitwit. He faked his death and now he helped Chase and Medusa escape.

Shawn: That's why Chase and Medusa escaped.

Zach: Technoblade saw everything.

Cara: Who?

Zach: Technoblade, he was our former enemy but he actually helped us in this case. His arm has been hurting and is swollen so we took him to the hospital before we go back here.

Josh: You did what?!

Cooper: But he was the one who poisoned Tubbo.

Zach: This isn't the time to hold a grudge against Techno, we did put him on hospital arrest though.

Henry: Oh, that's good.

Zach: He literally saw Jschlatt escaped alongside Chase and Medusa. He went through the bars.

Yuto: Spirits can do that?

Sam: Only non-Zodiac spirits can do that. That's why Ant and Velvet put the anti-go-through barrier in these bars. But they forgot to turn it on so Jschlatt managed to escape alongside Chase and Medusa.

Tommy: Then how did you get Technoblade out?

Wilbur: Ant unlocked the door to Techno's cell.

Zach: It's lunch, let's go show this to Mr. Tan.

We all went out of our dorms and grabbed our lunch at the cafeteria. We met up with Mr. Tan and we are now going to discuss the things we discovered. Especially showing him the footage Ant and Velvet sent us.

Mr. Tan: Hey heroes, what did you find?

Zach: We discovered that Jschlatt managed to escape from the vault. I know, he faked his death?

Mr. Tan: How?

Sam: You know that every cell in the Pandora's vault has the anti-go-through barrier? Only non-Zodiac spirits are able to go through walls like ghosts which is why the anti-go-through barriers are always on. But Ant and Velvet forgot to turn it on so Jschlatt escaped alongside Chase and Medusa.