Season 2: 4# Back To The Hospital

Author's note

Due to me getting used to calling Brad by his first name in the story, I will refer to him as 'Brad' even during his shifts. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Brad's POV

I got 4 patients from Zach's team coming into the hospital today. All of them are colourblind but half of them passed out while the other half got dizzy. Probably vertigo due to the flashing lights. But seriously, no one should be messing with flashing lights.

Brad: 4 patients, 3 males one female. All are colourblind but were exposed to flashing lights.

Nurse 1: Signs and symptoms of each one.

Brad: One male, one female, passed out from the flashing lights. The other males, vertigo, possible signs of nausea.

Prof. Williams: Any more medical histories? What are their names?

Brad: Patient 1, George Henry Davidson, 24-years-old, British Computer Science student.Patient 2, Caroline, 22-years-old, American Biology student. Patient 3, Karl Jacobs, 22-years-old, American Biology student. And Patient 4, Sam Nook, 25-years-old, course is currently unknown.

We founded a room for all 4 of them and me and my medical team started treatment. As well as got them admitted until tomorrow morning to be under observation. Because all of them must be dizzy right now, even Karl and Sam because they are still conscious.

Zach's POV

Me and my team were anxiously waiting for some updates on George, Cara, Karl and Sam. I was so worried about them, I should've told them to look away when the flashing lights occurred. At the same time, I'm glad that both Niki and Carm are able to redirect light. No one in the history of Zodiac heroes could do that.

Carm: This is crazy, I can redirect light.

Niki: I believe it still needs some work.

Carm: Yeah, it's actually my fault that George, Puffy, Karl and Sam are now in the hospital.

Niki: No it's not, it's your first time doing it and it still needs work. I can help you train on redirecting light.

Carm: Thanks Niki.

Alex: Sapnap, you alright?

Nick: I'm worried, Quackity. About Karl.

Alex: So do I. And George.

Tommy: In all honesty, I really am worried about them.

Zach: If they did not survive, Dream is gonna pay for this. Just over the Dragon Gem.

Ryan L: Hey, at least it's still safe with you.

Zach: But I brought everyone into this mess and now George and Puffy are admitted because they passed out and Karl and Sam are admitted because of possible vertigo.

Cooper: Listen, it's not your fault. We were all brought into this mess because of Alyssa and Callahan wanting the Dragon Gem to Dream. If that makes sense.

Josh: What Cooper said.

Zach: I guess you're right. But I want to protect the gem at all costs and I don't want anyone touching it or it would fall into the wrong hands.

After a while waiting, Brad came up to us in the waiting room for some news. I stood up and tried to ask him questions about our hospitalised teammates and their current conditions. I was just worried because I have a gut feeling that it's my fault that Alyssa and Callahan were after the Dragon Gem.

Zach: How are they? What happened? Are they okay now?

Ryan L: Zach, calm down.

Brad: They're okay now. Because the Flashing Lights were involved during your battle, Cara and George passed out from them. This is partially due to their colourblindness because of the lack of light-sensitive pigments in the cones of the eyes. This also applies to Karl and Sam who are also colourblind but they ended up being dizzy instead. To the point where it's vertigo.