Season 3: 6# Work On The Plan

Zach's POV

After lunch, me and my friends walked back to our dorms before the night we do our mission. Mr. Tan told us that we have to meet him at Yuansu Park and bring the Dragon Gem with me. So that I could return it to him after using it for a few days. As we were walking back to our dorms, I started thinking about something.

Zach: Guys, I've been wandering, what if things go wrong?

Ryan L: Don't worry Zach, we'll save Toby and Tommy in no time.

Zach: But what if we don't save Toby in time before the execution.

Alex: Well, we don't know what time is his execution anyways. All we know that it is tonight.

Zach: Then, we better hurry and eat dinner before the sun comes down. Because if we come when it's already night and Toby's executed, we're toast.

Jacob: He'll get reincarnated though.

Zach: But when you execute spirits, you also inject Lunatite which poisons you and end your reincarnation cycle. That means if Tubbo is injected and then executed, then it's over. Tubbo would now be the 4th person from our team to die.

Daniel: After Devan.

Danna: And Blake.

Carm: And Bailee.

Zach: I know they were merged but when I leader dies, nobody merges with them. Which is why saving Tubbo and Tommy is important right now.

Jacob: Right.

Zach: Well, we got work today.

We went back to our dorms as me and the other secondary school kids changed from our uniforms into our casual clothes. And then, we hung out in the common room before the sun starts setting. To find out if our plan worked or failed, find out in Season 4.

The end...