Season 1: 2# New Inventions and Team Member

Zach's POV

I got my entire team outside in the backyard so that Tommy, Tubbo, Caleb, Harvey, Brad, Connor and I could watch and see how they fight. Maybe they might be useful when it comes to Tommy's duel and for future battles. We started off with the founding members and then the later members. I noticed when we got to Alex that we have a problem.

Alex: That's weird, I can't use metal powers.

Zach: What do you mean?

Alex: I can't summon metal.

Harvey M: That's weird, I could just summon them from the ground.

Meg: Me too.

Grace: Well, all metal-based heroes have these kinds of problems right now.

Zach: Hold up, who else is having these problems?

Jack: Me.

Toby: Jack? He's a crystal-based hero.

Jack: Well, I can summon crystals from the ground but what if there are no crystals to get.

Zach: I think I have an idea.

Toby: What is it?

Zach: I'll be back, this invention would be for me, Caleb, Toby, Tommy, Harvey, Alex, Meg, Grace, other Harvey, Jack and Lavender.

Brandon: That would be interesting.

I went back to the dorm house and entered my room where I started working on the invention. I started sketching out the design on my tablet trying to find a way to wear this invention. As well as keeping both crystals and metal.

Ryan L: Zach, what are you up to?

Zach: Working on an invention.

Noah: That's cool.

Zach: It's for metal and crystal-based heroes.

Ryan L: What about for earth-based heroes, like me?

Zach: You got the ground. Now, I gotta work on this invention and to grab materials so can you please leave me alone for a bit?

Ryan L: Okay.

I continued sketching, trying to get out ideas before I thought of something. Fingerless gloves and belts. The fingerless gloves would be for fighting and the belt would be for extra ammo. I just need some materials around my room, fabric, leather, metal and crystals. Or maybe just pre-made fingerless gloves and belts. Best of luck, I managed to find some old fingerless gloves and belts in my closet.

Zach: This better be good. I just need to find the right size for everyone with metal and crystal-based powers.

I texted Caleb, Toby, Tommy, Harvey, Alex, Meg, Grace, other Harvey, Jack and Lavender to come up to Ryan, Noah and I's room. They all seemed confused when they came here because they thought I was inventing something that could shoot metal or crystals like a gun. Not something they should wear.

Zach: Okay, I called y'all here because I need to check your hand size.

Grace: Why's that?

Zach: Because I'm going to make fingerless gloves for shooting metal. It will be treated like a gun.

Toby: Why can't we just use guns?

Zach: I put a gun policy which means that no Zodiac hero is allowed to wield guns. Ever since what happened to Devan. That's why we can't use guns. Also, fingerless gloves containing crystals and metal can be used every day and it can be mistaken for regular fingerless gloves. We don't have to expose ourselves even in school.