Season 9: 1# A Few Months Went By

Brad's POV

It has already been a few months and the day is now October 19th. Almost the day where the selected dorm would go down under in Australia. The Zodiac heroes have one more task before the chosen dorm would be announced. The Zodiac heroes are off today so let's see what they're up to.

Zach's POV

We're off today and it's a Tuesday and the day the dorm would be announced to go to Australia would be on a Thursday. This is what we're going to do during the autumn break before a dorm would he chosen to go to Australia. So right now, I'm just playing guitar in my room.

Ryan L: Wow Zach, that's an amazing song.

Zach: Thanks, I'm still working on the song.

Ryan L: You shouldn't have been in the computer science course.

Zach: Ryan, computer scientists also compose music. It's called electronic music. Though I don't really like electronic music.

Ryan L: Fair enough, keep up with the music. I wanna hear it.

Zach: Thanks, Ryan.

Ryan L: No problem. Love you.

Zach: Love you too.

As I was continuing making my song, I noticed my amulet beeping so I went downstairs to meet up with my other teammates. When I made it to the common room, I pressed the button on the table and a holographic image of Aren showed up.

Zach: Aren, what's going on?

Aren: I have something to show you.

Toby: What is it?

Aren: This footage is from the Zodiac heroes in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.

Shawn: Sydney?

Rena: We were originally headquartered there so it wouldn't be a surprise.

Aren showed us a holographic footage of Bondi beach being filmed. I haven't been there but some of my teammates seems to be familiar with the place. And then I heard familiar voices too, I think something must've happened in Sydney.

Zach: Wait, the voices seem familiar. Who's filming all this?

Aren: The original Zodiac heroes, Calum, Wendy, Luke and Sierra.

Thaiyo: Sierra wasn't an original hero.

Aren: But she's engaged to Luke as of now. Anyways, listen to what they're saying in this video. Maybe we'll know what's going on.

Zach: Aren's right, let's watch closely to the video.

We all watched the video to see what's going on there. Even Shawn watched closely because he is one of the original Zodiac heroes.

Luke H (in the video): What's that noise?

Sierra (in the video): Must be whooshing noises.

Wendy (in the video): Yeah, but who could possibly be making these noises? I heard that Chase and Medusa are in Norwich.

Nick: Medusa.

Calum (in the video): Guys, look!

Chase (in the video): (laughs) We meet again, Zodiac heroes. Where's the rest of your team?

Luke H (in the video): Err... you know we've already split. If you're looking for the heroes who are still active, go to Cambridge.

Chase (in the video): Wow, you still are naive, Luke Hemmings. You must be talking about that new team lead by a young boy.